Chapter 17

"Yaomomo, are you alright?" Uraraka asked as she fell into step beside the still blushing girl with a hand still wrapped tightly on her lips, wide eyed. Her ponytail looked frantic and wasn't that tight, some strands fell beautifully on her shoulders, she looked like a model like that of she didn't have that very flustered glance on her eyes.

Though with all of Uraraka's soft questions, Momo still didn't snap from her trance. Her mind was filled with the two words she had just heard and she knew that those words weren't going to be out in her head for a few weeks.

Uraraka glanced at Ashido for any support but the pink-skinned girl just shrugged with the same confusion in Uraraka's eyes.

"What do you think can snap her out of this?" Uraraka started lightly poking her shoulders but nothing really happened.

Ashido pushed the brunette aside rather too rough, earning an 'oof' from Uraraka. Ashido had a wicked grin on her face and the intent was obvious the more Uraraka stared.

Her gaze shifted from wicked to seductive in a snap. She leaned closer to Momo's ear, temptingly slow enough to make Uraraka twitch uneasily. Once close enough, Ashido opened her mouth and held her breath.

Only when they were about to turn to the corner did she release it, together with the words she was meaning to say.

"Hey..~" Her hot breath hit Momo's already flaming ear, the shiver down her spine did not go unnoticed to the two. Ashido's breath was surprisingly low and husky like that you would mistake it for a boy if you weren't really aware.

Momo jumped, figuratively and literally. Her back thumped against the wall beside her as she stared at the both of them like they were ghosts, her hand though, was still on her mouth.

She was breathing rather heavily and the way her hand spread out the wall was enough to make them look at her confusingly and interestingly. It was like watching a traumatic dog cower away at the slightest sign of danger.

Momo's breath rigid as she exhaled a long and drawn sigh, her hand still not moving away the mouth which was unusual.

"Are you ok?" Uraraka asked as soon as Momo's onyx eyes had made contact with theirs. She took a brave step forward, "You looked troubled and deep in thought there."

"Not to mention the huge blush you have across your face." Ashido blurted out innocently as she stared with the same amount of innocence.

Momo's hand finally left her mouth and it limped beside her. She let out another breath, like, she had just gotten away from a starving bear that was about to eat her. The way she took deep and long breath was already sending flags, what would it be when they heard what it was.(Ha! If only they knew...)

She shook her head, the other hand, the one that wasn't as clammy as the other, started rubbing her neck shamefully. She gave them a small and timid smile, "Yeah, I'm okay..."

Ashido's innocent smile turned into a cunning smirk, making Uraraka back away and Momo have weak knees, the way she stares was already enough but with that smirk was all too much.

"You saw something..." She says slowly, looking at Momo from head to toe, giving her a once-over, "Something that wasn't meant for... prying eyes to look at." The way she worded that phrase, the way she emitted the aura, made both of them shudder submissively.

It wasn't seeing something inappropriate, she just heard something unexpected and it made her flustered and overthink it. Like most things she does in life... She thought with a groan.

She laughed dryly, her voice suddenly becoming hoarse, "Yeah..!" She raised her hands up in defeat and Ashido cocked a brow, "You got me..! You know your stuff, Ashido..."