02 | Trust

The little boy wakes up with a start, terrified to find that he was not in his bed. He shakes as he sits up and notices a teenager staring at him and the green eyed boy whimpers.

"Hey kid, don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, you're safe." Shigaraki says, setting down the glass cup of root beer, he knows the kid is probably dehydrated as fuck but kurogiri was currently fixing the sink.

The child eyed the cup and then squinted his big round eyes at Shigaraki for a few moments before pulling the cup towards his body, holding it with two hands as he took a sip. He seemed to enjoy it and Shigaraki was glad that he did.

"Mm, w-where's the other g-guy?"

"Dabi? He's gonna be back soon." Shigaraki hummed and they both stayed silent for a bit, the small kid sipping on his rootbeer. They both just listened as the air conditioner turned on and made a continuous buzz.

"A-re you going to bring me back to m-my dad?" He questioned, stiffening as he awaited an answer from the blue haired male. Shigaraki wasn't surprised that he was afraid that they were just gonna toss him back to that monster, it's probably happened before with the police.

"God no," He scoffs, "You won't ever see that bastard again, he's gone and you're safe now."

He watched as the child relaxed quickly, his emerald orbs tearing up as he smiled shakily.

"T-thank you!" He cried out, putting his root beer aside carefully before going over to hug Shigaraki, his arms wrapping around his neck tightly. Tomura was surprised but then gently wrapped his arms around the kid, patting his hair.

"What's your name kid?"

"I-Izuku."

-

Shigaraki cusses silently as he finally finishes putting together the kids bed frame. It took a little bit, but then he watched a YouTube video and figured it all out. It was the afternoon and he was helping Izuku fix up a room for him to stay in, it would be right by Himiko's, they haven't met yet but he knows that they'll be very good friends.

"Alright, what kind of sheets do you want for your bed?" He really hoped the kid didn't like any heroes that much.

"Uhm, can I have some blue sheets?" Shigaraki nodded, glad he didn't ask for something like All Might sheets. He quickly grabbed them from the closet in the hallway and then put it around his mattress.

The room was a nice size for a kid like him, it was painted with an eggshell white and had a window that looked out into an alley. He also had a desk that had a few books and notebooks, along with pencils.

"So do you like it?" He questioned the kid but Izuku stayed silent as he stared at the room.

"I know it's not much yet, but we can get you posters and stuffed animals or whatever you like so-"

"N-no,I love it so much." Izuku quickly says, sitting down on his new bed with a huge smile plastered on his face.

-

"Alright Himiko, this is Izuku, please don't try to stab him-" Shigaraki said as Dabi held Toga's hand, the little girl staring at Izuku with bright eyes. It was around 7pm and Dabi came in to check on Izuku(And to obviously see his boyfriend.)

"Is he the boy from yesterday?" She purred and they both nodded.

"H-hi, my names Izuku." Her eyes lit up as he introduced himself.

"Do you wanna play dolls with me?" She questioned delighted and Izuku nodded quickly, Himiko slipping out of Dabi's hold and leading Izuku to the living room, pulling out the tub filled with her dolls.

Both the teens blinked as the two immediately started playing, Izuku seemingly already trusting Himiko.

"That went better then expected." Dabi hummed as he moved over to hug his boyfriend.

"I think they'll get along really well, but anyways, how's your younger brother? Is he doing good today?" Shigaraki questioned and Dabi sighed.

"Yeah, I managed to get him a few hours of no training for today but I just know the minute those hours are over, that bastard is gonna push him even harder." Dabi scowled and the red eyed male rubbed his hand in a form of comfort.

"Just a few more months before you can take him away from that place."

~
Okay so Shigaraki and Dabi are 17 and Himiko and Izuku are age 8 at this moment of the book.
This chapter is also like 300 words short so i apologize TwT