03 | AFO

Tw for abuse

Shigaraki nervously tapped his foot.

It's been 3 months since they pretty much adopted Izuku, and he's been doing much better then the first month. The first month he was always fidgety and anxious, and would almost have a breakdown when he accidentally dropped something, or forgot to do a small task that they would ask of him. He would also have terrible night terrors that would sit up screaming bloody murder.

Now his night terrors aren't as frequent and he doesn't collapse when he makes a simple mistake, he still fidgets a bit but he slowly getting better.

But today was a big day because he was finally going to meet All For One, Izuku didn't really know exactly who he was but he knew that he was very important to Shigaraki so he was going to try and be very nice to him. Himiko and Dabi were out getting her some new clothes.

Kurogiri looked at his phone after getting a message and opened a portal.

"He's ready now." He said as All For One stepped out of the portal slowly.

-

Izuku and AFO stared at each other for a couple of minutes in silence, Shigaraki and Kurogiri not really sure what was happening.

"Why do you wear that clunky mask?" Izuku questioned and Kurogiri snorted as Shigaraki. Hit his head against the bar. All For One didn't seem offended in the slightest though, instead he let out a laugh.

"It helps me breathe little one." Shigaraki sighs in relief and Izuku nods, grabbing his notebook to take notes. Izuku had also became accustomed to writing notes about all kinds of things in the notebooks that Shigaraki supplied him with.

"So what's your quirk young one?" AFO questions Izuku and the child bites his lip nervously.

"I don't have o-one." AFO hummed and kneeled down towards the freckled boy.

"What if we make a deal then. You train your body enough to handle a quirk and then when you are ready I'll supply any of your choosing." Izuku's warm green eyes widened at that and he nodded.

"Y-yes! I'll work really hard for it!" AFO nodded and patted the boys wild green hair before standing back up to face his red eyed teen.

"You found a very special little boy Tomura."

-

"Zukuu! I got you a really cool hat!" Was what Himiko first said when she got to the living room, a frog bucket hat in hand as she pulled onto his head, Izuku dropped his colored pencil and adjusted the green hat before looking at himself through the black tv screen, playing with the rim of that hat before laughing.

"Wow! I love it!" He shouted, hugging Himiko as a thank you.

"Do you wanna see my drawing I did?"

The conversation continued between the two as Dabi headed off to find his boyfriend who he found in his room, reading a book.

"Hey." Shigaraki bookmarked his book and looked up at his partner.

"Yo, how was your day with Himiko?" Shigaraki questioned as Dabi flopped onto his lap, letting Shigaraki run his fingers through his hair with his partially gloved hands.

"It was good, she almost stabbed another little girl just for the frog hat she gave Izu though-"

"Honestly not surprised, though we have to get her to be able to control herself when she's older or she could get in a lot of trouble and have no way out of it." Shigaraki groaned and Dabi nodded, moving up to give Shigaraki a quick kiss, laying back down on his lap.

"God, I'm so fucking tired, Shoto couldn't stop crying last night because of mom." Dabi's bastard excuse of a father stuck his mom in a mental hospital after burning his brothers face with a piping hot kettle. It was really bad, Shoto thought that his mom hated him too and Dabi tried to be their as much as possible but he still had to be with shigaraki to take care of Himiko and Izuku.

"Shit, I'm sorry your dad is such a fucking asshole." Shigaraki sighs and Dabi hums.

"Yeah, i'll have to go home earlier for the next week or so for Shoto, hope you don't mind.

"Of course not, you have responsibilities besides us, I would be an asshole if I was selfish like that to not let you be there for your brother.

Dabi hummed and held Shigaraki as they listened to Himiko and Izuku play in the living room.

They would say that their afternoon that day was very peaceful and calm(maybe besides the two children holding kurogiri hostage as a pretty princess)

-

Dabi gave Shigaraki a chased kiss as he left the bar, quickly walking down the street as the sun set, trying to get home on time for Shoto. sure, he had Fuyumi and Natsuo there but they barely saw Shoto enough to know how brutal training was for him.

Dabi sighed as he saw the gates of the house and quickly pushed in the code, the gates creaking open and him slipping inside and making his way inside the estate.

"I'm home!" He shouted waving at Fuyumi as he entered the kitchen.

"Where's Shoto?" He questioned and Fuyumi nervously tugged at her hair, pausing her cutting of vegetables.

"Uh, a few minutes after you left, dad dragged him back into the training room.." Dabi's eyes widened and he raced towards the cursed room, hearing the shouting and the punching as he got closer to the room.  He swung open the door to find  Shoto in the far corner of the room, heaving up food and stomach acid while Endeavor shouted at the child, screaming demeaning things, barely noticing his eldest son behind him.

Shoto had many minor burns across his arms and legs, they were also littered with dark purple-yellowish bruises as he wailed. Dabi had a flare of pure anger and hatred in his heart as he grabbed a metal weight that laid infront of his feet. Without thinking, he angrily smashed it against the heroes head as hard as he could, the hero staggering as he cries out in pain.

"Shoto! Come here, quick!" he shouted frantically for his injured brother to run towards his big brother, wailing as he clung onto his jeans, rubbing snot and blood into his pants, not that he minded in the least.

"You fucking bastard! I hope you rot in hell!" He spat as he activated his quirk, blue flames engulfing his hands as he set the doorway on fire, quickly lifting up Shoto and pulling out his phone to call Shigaraki as he ran as fast as he could.

~
It really do be like that sometimes

Anyways haha dedication timemy friend shouted me out so i'ma shout her out
This goes to my homie Chance_Encounter
She has a really good kuroken book out rn, you should really check it out ^^
Her writing is immaculate 👌