05 | :)

2 years later

"Shoto, your it!" Izuku giggled and ran from the boy. Himiko, Shoto, and Izuku decided that today they were going to play in the forest, it was a very nice summer day and Shigaraki and Dabi had to do some things quickly for the afternoon so they didn't mind that they went and played by themselves.

Shoto quickly ran towards Himiko, the girl hiding behind a tree and she let out a little squeak when she felt him tap her shoulder.

"Awhh, dang it, I zoned out again!" She whined and chased the two boys. Izuku giggled and climbed up a tree quickly. The blonde quickly climbed up with him and was about to take him until Shigaraki cleared his throat.

"Do you guys wanna go get ice cream today."

-

The four sat down in an ice cream shop, Shigaraki wearing a baseball cap and glasses while Shoto wore a bucket hat. People were still looking for the missing pro heroes kid so they had to dye both Dabi's and Shoto's hair black(well only half of Shoto's hair for him, of course it was the red side.)

"Sho! Out of anything in the shop you only chose vanilla?" The boy had a small smile and shrugged.

"Ohh, that makes sense, have a good day." Izuku laughed at Toga.

"Well why did you order a mountain of toppings?"

"Because toppings make everything better! You should have more!" She shouted as she spilled her multicolored sprinkles on the table.

"Mine has the right amount of everything." Izuku said blissfully as he dug in.

"Hey dad, wheres papa?" Himiko questioned, the kids called them dad and papa alot, though Shoto only called his brother Touya.

"Uh, he's out replacing his piercings, he'll be back by tonight." Dabi's skin was now held together by piercings that he had to replace every two months.

"Ohhh, what color are they gonna be now?"Izuku questioned, intrigued

"He said he was gonna try out silver, he got sick real quick of the rainbow piercings you guys chose, he said that it ruined his 'image' as a villain." Shigaraki snickered, mixing his icecream with his spoon.

"What! Those were a great idea, he should do them again!"

" I agree witht Himi, they were very fashionable." Izuku hummed with a smile

"Pft- i'll tell him what you guys think then." Shigaraki sighed and checked the time.

"Yes!"

"Hurry and finish your ice cream, it's almost time to go back home, Kurogiri said he made pasta."

-

Kurogiri did indeed make pasta but, he burned it so he ordered pizza and they sat in the living room, trying to decide on a movie before the kids basically threatened him to put on Anastasia.

Shigaraki, Izuku and Shoto were sitting on the couch in that order and Himiko sat on the floor, resting against the couch and Kurogiri sat on the lazyboy. Normally Dabi would be sitting beside Shigaraki but since he wasn't there that meant that Izuku could sit beside him.

The night was peaceful and light, them eventually ending up watching two other movies before the kids started to nod off.

Kurogiri stood up and stretched after the last movie was over and found all three of the children cuddling Shigaraki, the blue haired male also asleep. Kurogiri felt his heart warm at the sight and he brought a blanket over to cover the small family before leaving to his bedroom.

~
Short fluff chapter because we Stan the fluff
Next one is gonna be great I promise