Chapter 3

"Here is the information you wanted."

"Great what are we working with?"

"Well, Olivia Wilson age 22, will be 23 in two weeks. She was left at the orphanage when she was 7 years old. She goes to school at NY School of Nursing, works at the bar, lives on the west side of NY, no siblings, and no information on her parents."

I thumb thru all of the information that was given to me, and it so happens she lives in the worst part of NY. Well, that needs to change ASAP.

"It doesn't say anything about any friends, boyfriends, or anything about her personal life other than she is late for work a lot."

"From what I can see she doesn't have any. Ask Antony or Liliana. They may know a little more about the girl. Why are you interested? You can have any girl, why this one?"

"Don't know man, but she is someone that I want next to me. Get me, Antony and Liliana."

I keep going thru all of the information just to get a feel for the girl that has turned my world upside down. I am not sure how I am feeling about this one. No one has ever made me doubt myself. I know I can get any girl I want. Hell, I am a billionaire with hotels and restaurants all around the world. I have to have a legit business to keep nosey people out of my world. I don't know how this girl would feel if she knew the real me the Capo to the Italian Mafia.

"You needed us, boss?"

"Sit down, both of you. Tell me everything you know about Olivia."

They both look at me like I am crazy. They are hesitant. Finally, Liliana breaks the silence.

"Well, she is a sweet girl given a bad hand in life. She keeps to herself and does nothing but work and go to school."

I look to Antony for his opinion.

"Pretty much what she said Capo. She's pretty and people tend to like her. She is feisty. For real man, all she does is work and go to school. I know she pays for everything herself school included. I am not going to lie to you. I have followed her home once. I found out where she lives, and its a shit hole of an area. She does not need to live there, but that is all she can afford for the time being."

"Why are you asking Capo?"

"Does she have anyone she hangs out with, anyone from work or anything?"

"It's like I said, she keeps to herself. She doesn't seem like the person who wants friends. To begin with, I want to believe she has trust issues, but she won't say it out loud. I know for a fact that the girl does not get a day to herself. She's always working, going to school, or both. Many days she leaves the hospital and comes straight here, or from the school hospital and then here. I also know she probably hasn't had more than three hours of sleep in years."

"She's not able to be a typical 22-year old."

Liliana and Antony's words are hitting me in the face. For her to go thru all of that, and continue with a smile on her face shows she is a strong woman and the woman that I want to be by my side my Queen.

"Antony, I want you to watch over her from afar. Here at the club, you make sure she is safe. You are one of my most trusted men. Lili, I want you to get close to her. She needs a friend she can confide in."

"Why are you interested? She is not that interesting. She has a life. She doesn't need to be brought into this world."

"Come osi interrogarmi?! Fallo e fai come ti è stato ditto. Partire!!" (How dare you question me?! Just get it done and do as your told. Leave!!"