Chapter One: Paradise is Open (Week One)

Olivia Mercury was the first to enter Paradise. She walked over to the entrance where show's host, Rob Lowe, was waiting for her. Once she walked up to him, she greeted him with a quick hug and said, "Hi Rob."

"Hey there, Liv. It's good to see you," he said, pulling away from the hug and extending his arms, "Welcome to Paradise."

"Thank you so much. It's great to be here," she responded.

Rob continued, "So on your season of the Bachelor, you really paved your own path. You were actually the one to break up with Jason. Do you think you're ready to find love in Paradise?"

"I'm more than ready," she answered with a smile, "I can't wait to get down there!"

"What kind of guy are you looking for?" Rob then asked.

Liv told him, "I'm looking for someone with a sense of humor, someone who's adventurous and loves the outdoors, someone who I can rely on, and just someone I have chemistry with and see a future with."

"Well, I wish you the best of luck," Rob said as he moved out of the way to the entrance and extended his arm out to the staircase, "Olivia, Paradise awaits."

"Thank you, Rob," Olivia said before running down the stairs.

As she made her way down the stone stairs to the beach, she almost couldn't believe this was happening. She was really here in Paradise. So many relationships have come out of here, and now she was here! She felt nothing but pure excitement and optimism at the possibility of what paradise could entail for her.

When she made it to the bottom of the stairs, she couldn't help but gasp a little. The beach was absolutely breathtaking. Of course, she had seen it plenty of times on TV before, but it was a hundred times more beautiful in person. She let out a simple, "Oh my God."

As she looked around, she realized that no one else was here. She was the first person in Paradise! Upon realizing this, she quickly ripped her sandals off of her feet and ran over to her ocean to feel the water against her feet. It was cool and refreshing, a nice contrast from the hot sand. When she turned around, she saw that there was a new person coming down the stairs: Kiefer Sutherland.

Olivia immediately started to walk towards him in order to introduce herself. Kiefer also started to walk towards her, smiled, and said, "Hi."

Olivia smiled as well and replied, "Hi, Kiefer right?"

"Yeah, that's right," he told her.

She then said, "Awesome, I'm Olivia, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," he said, giving her a quick hug before pulling away and asking, "Are we the first ones here?"

"Yeah, we are," Olivia answered before asking, "Are you excited?"

The two of them started to walk to the bar as Kiefer answered, "I'm really excited. It's gonna be fun."

"I know, I'm interested to see who's gonna come down the stairs," Olivia said, "Hopefully, we get a good cast."

After the two of them sat down at the bar and ordered drinks from the two bartenders, Judd Nelson and Anthony Michael Hall, Olivia asked Kiefer, "So is there anyone you're hoping to see and meet here?"

"I was actually kind of hoping to meet Kayla from your season," Kiefer answered.

Olivia perked up at that and said, "Oh my God, Kayla is literally so awesome!"

"Yeah, she was great on your season. I'm really hoping she comes down the stairs," Kiefer added.

Olivia nodded and told him, "Well if she does, you two are gonna get along great."