Prologue.

Wakanda. The sunset there are the most beautiful in the world. Queen Nakia and King T'Challa head down to Shuri's lab where all the vibranium is mined. There they see the smart Princess Shuri, telling them all about the new things she has discovered vibranium can do.
   It's the crowned princess, Princess T'Zani's first time in the lab and first time seeing the blue vibranium up close. At just 10 months of age, T'Zani can run up and down the castle halls and puts everything she sees in her mouth. Most of the time, she is caught in the act. But not this time.
It had been a long day and Queen Nakia was tired so she sets the baby down while listening to the new discoveries and didn't pay any attention to where T'Zani was going and what she was doing. The bright blue light of vibranium catches T'Zani's eyes and she walks up towards it.
"Ooooooooh" she exclaimed as she grabs a small piece off from the wall. A smart and cognizant child like her knows she shouldn't but she has to know, "What does vibranium taste like? Blue candy or blueberries?"
Under what felt like undying curiosity, she pops it in her mouth and swallows. It taste of nothing. Nothing but a bunch metal quarters. she looks at the vibranium in disgust as she gets up and walks over to the king with her arms up, asking to be held.
    T'challa and Nakia left the lab peacefully as they would any other day, but little did they know their daughter would never be the same again. From that point on whenever T'Zani was sad or angered or frightened her eyes went from chocolate brown to a dark ocean blue. And that was only the beginning.