Chapter 2

Heyyy

Heyyy

————

I walk into the room but it is very dark. I try to find a light switch and i finally do. I turn on the switch and I'm shocked to see someone right in front of me. I try to back away a little but i couldn't because of the wall. He looks at me with no emotion in his eyes. I try to walk over to the table and i almost made it but when i tried to pull out the chair he grabbed my arm and then pulled the chair out himself. I said a quick thank you and sat down.
   Before he went to his seat he grazed my hair with his fingers and then sat down. I got my paper ready so i can ask him some questions and i know he was looking hard at me. I finally am prepared and looked up at him.
   "Hello my name is Nora. Would you um like to tell me yours?" He just stared at me.
  "You know what you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable. I can leave if you'll like." I start to rise up but his hand shot out to my arm and pulled me back down into the seat. He shook his head no.
  "P-please don't leave me." He now had a sad expression on his face. I was shocked he talked to me
I sat back down and went to ask another question.
   "Well how are u doing?"
   "..." he just looked at me.
   "Would it be better if i give you a pen and paper." He nodded. I gave him his own pen and paper and got started.
   "Why don't you talk?" He just blinked and starting writing on the paper shielding it from me.
   He finally turned the paper. It's says "they're listening"
   "Could you tell me who?" He shook his head no
   He started writing on the paper again at a very fast pace.
  I looked at it and it said "what's your favorite color?" I smiled at him.
   "It's violet, what is yours?"
  He wrote down "red"
   "I like that color too"
  He started writing again this time with more words.
   "Why are you being so nice to me after all of the things i did?" He looked at me with curiosity.
   "Well i want to help you with your problems. Why?" I want to see you in the next year or maybe just a few months walking freely without having the urge to hurt people."
   He wrote "The world is an evil place. A place where nobody would every suspect it. We are the evil that mess it up. You see people like me express it other people just ignore it and act like it's normal. I know that soon i will be walking freely." He then whispered "With you by my side" but i couldn't hear it. He looked very very creepy
  "What was that?"
He then wrote "what?"
  "Never mind." I look down at my watch and sigh.
  "I have to go now okay." I started to get up but i froze in my spot. He then started shaking his head no over and over again until he started growling louder and louder. I started to move closer to the door but he grabbed me.
   "NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. NOT NOW NOT EVER." He yelled
   "Lucifer calm down please i will be coming back tomorrow" dammit where are the guards.
   He kept shaking his head over and over again. I tried to calm him down so he won't hurt me. I put my hand in his head and started to run my fingers through his head. He stopped shaking and growling. Now he was just on his knees with his head on my stomach with his eyes closed. We stayed like that for a few minutes i then stopped and he looked up at me with his innocent eyes.
   I grabbed his arms to stand him up and brought him to his bed. He sat down looking at me until he looked down with anger.
   "You are coming back right?" I know i won't be but i have to lie.
   "Yes i will be coming back okay. I promise. Now i have to go now."
  He said a quick bye and something else but i didn't hear it. I walked out the room and spotted the guards looking at me with amazement.
   "How did you do that?" Da fuck
   "What are you talking about?"
   "You calmed him down."
   "Why didn't y'all come in if you heard him?"
   "We didn't know. We were just shook." I sighed and walked out not even realizing that he was watching me from the little window trying hard to not to kill the men who was just talking to you.

————

Byeeeeee

Byeeeeee