Chapter 3

I know it's been a while but I'm hereeeee

I see you through ur little camera

Ya like jazzz
————

  I finally make it home after a long day at work. I walk through the doors and my father pushes me into him and gives me a big hug. (Can't relate with hugs and dads)
   "Dad i wasn't even gone long. You know you don't always have to give me a hug when i get back."
   "I missed you kiddo. It was so boring without you here making jokes of my dancing and singing. You know i sound like Beyoncé. WE BE ALL NIGHT LOVVV-"
    "DAD the neighbors are going to call the police again. They last time thought a dog was getting strangled."
    "But sweetie i can sing. I know i can." He said with a big smile on his face.
   "Dad i love you but don't lie to yourself. You sound better than Beyoncé." I know he didn't and the neighbors definitely didn't know by i didn't want to get his hopes of being on America's got talent to go down.
   "Aww sweetie this is why you're my favorite." He said patting my head
    "Dad I'm your only child."
    "Oh yeah that's right...well your my favorite daughter."
     "But dad-"
     "Alright your my favorite person"  i smiled
    "So how was work?"
    "Umm i don't think i will be going back tomorrow"
    "Why, what happen, did someone hurt you because if they did they can get maria number one and maria number two." He said putting up both of his fist.
    "Why mar-"
    "Don't ask. So what happened?"
So i sat down and told him what happened and he didn't not move at all. So it was just awkward silence for about 5 minutes until he shot up from his seat. He started getting clothes and luggage.
    "Dad what are you doing. Stop grabbing bags and stuff."
    "You're not safe there. I want to be away from all of those crazy people okay."
    "Dad i will but i think i will just go maybe next week. This week i can start studying some of the people i have."
    "Alright well I'm going to bed. Good night sweetie."
    "Good night Dad."
I got me a little bit of food and took them to my room. I was just watching tv and eating. It was only 2 minutes. I tried to grab another chicken nugget but i didn't feel anything. I look down and i saw that they were all gone.
   "How did i do thats. Their were like 50 on my plate.... i should go into a competition for this." I sighed put my plate up and started to get ready for bed. When i last closed my eyes all my mind could think about what Lucifer.

Time skip brought to you by the glizzy gladiator.........ME

I smashed my alarm clock and went to eat breakfast. After i went into the living room and started to watch different types of movies till i fell asleep.
    That didn't last long because my phone was blowing up from calls and messages. I caught the last call and answered.
   "Hello?"
   "WHERE ARE YOU?" It's the doctor
   "I thought i told you i won't be coming back till next week."
    " I'm sorry but you're needed here right now. Lucifer has already tried to strangle me and 7 other bodyguards. He wants you here." Oh lord have mercy
     "I'm coming."
I throw on some clothes and i speed down the road till i made it to the asylum.  I open up the doors to see nobody there. All i hear is someone screaming. Everyone is gone and besides the screams nobody is making a sound. I walk through the halls where the screams were getting louder till i made it to one door.
    The screams were very loud now. I creak open the door and i had to swallow the puke in my mouth. There was Lucifer ripping out the girl that was there my first day  intestines. I tried to back up but i hit the door and almost fall. The screams are gone now and all i hear is ragged breaths.
     He looks at me and all i see is anger.  I ran and got tf outta there.
    "Why did i have to be the white person in the movies and be curious"
   I know he is running after me so i started running faster till i made it to these stairs that went down. I went down the stairs and i hid in a little closet in the back of the room.
   I hear him coming the steps and his hard breathing. I don't cry cause daddy ain't raise no bîtch.
   While i was thinking i didn't hear the footsteps stop. I think he was gone now but at soon as that happened the closer door slammed open.
   I now face death itself in the eyes and i feel like I'm going to shit myself. He grabs me by my waist  and walks me to his room.
   I see the nurses and doctors finally start to come out once they are not seen by Lucifer. Like wtf y'all are no help just gonna let me die here.
   We finally made it to Lucifer's room and he sits me on the bed. I looks down at me and waits. I realize he wanted me to lay down so i did and he gets right in between my legs and his head is on my stomach.
   A few minutes later while not doing anything i hear a big growl come from him. Damn okay doggie calm down.
   I start to rub my hands through his hair and he finally stops growling. I think it's time i speak.
    "Why did you do all of this?" He looks at me with a sad expression
    "You didn't come back to me. I wanted to kill everyone here BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME. YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. I WON'T LET YOU." He slides his body up to my face and starts to kiss my neck.
   He keeps mumbling mine mine mine over again.
   I feel his hand go into my pants. Now i hear him saying you need punishment. I've never gotten a whooping in my life.(can't relate)
I try to get away from him but his hand only went deeper into my pants till it finally touched my(this is very cringy to me and weird so give me a break) clit and i thought i was gone at that moment. He keeping saying punishment louder now while rubbing me faster. I was now moaning and still trying to get his hands away but he held me down. He finally pushed one finger inside and i came all over his fingers. He stopped mumbling and looked at me with pure anger.
   "You're going to get 50 slaps on this pretty pussy right here and you will count every last one saying thank you daddy." I was now going to go politely kill myself.
SLAP
"Owwww"
SLAP
"Can you give a he-"
SLAP
"Say it"
"No"
"It's only going to get  harder for you so start. We wouldn't be here if you've came today and not cum without my permission.
SLAP
"One thank you daddy"
Well this went on for 49 more smacks and i passed out twice and came 6 times. I feel like I'm going to faint again. He just finished and he is just looking at me now. We lay down back how we were before and he starts putting his hands back on my pûssy and start to rub it. I try hard to get away but he growls loudly.
   He goes faster and faster but as soon as i was finna cum he stopped. I whined and he looked up in amusement. He did it over and over again till about the sixth time. He rubs it faster and starts to kiss on my neck.
    "Cum all over my fingers princess." He whispered into my ear. At that point i came hard. After i was done he went down and looked at it. I tried to close my legs but they were too weak and he forced them open.  He starts to clean my off with his tongue but that only made me cum again. When i did he started laughing. It was a nice laugh. I feel like i want to hear it everyday. He finds some tissue in his room and cleans me off.
   Now we were just looking at each other so i thought this was the right time to say it.
   "Why did you have to kill that girl?" He looks at me and now I'm scared.
   "She was talking bad about you all day princess so i couldn't let her get away with all of that."
   "That didn't mean you had to kill her." Now I'm walking around the room while he just watch me.
  I need to get out of here.
   "Umm Lucifer its kind of late and i really need to be getting ho-" he grabs me by my throat and pushes me on he wall.
   "You can't leave me. No i won't allow that. Sit here and be with me.
   "Lucifer you know you are locked in a asylum right? i can't always be here."
   "So if i was out of the asylum you would stay?"
    "No Lucifer"
    "SO WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO KEEP YOU WITH ME."
    "Lucifer it cannot happen you killed someone and your not stable."
He was now quiet and only had anger in his eyes. I started walking to the door and before i could open it i feel his hands on my waist.
    "You will be with me forever and always." I walk out the door and race to the  doctors office. He sat there with a calm expression.
   "What the hell" he just that there and let me rant about everything that happened. Well not everything ya know. I stopped when he told me one thing.
    "I'm so sorry but we can't let you go or we will all die. You need to come everyday and only visit him. He has people on the outside of these walls and they have a target on all of our heads. And...He's going to be let out soon."
Next thing you know i went down like lilhuddys career.