Part 6

Ringo's POV

''For me just the normal sandwich'' I said. I wasn't super hungry, not after what happened on the street. But I'm just putting on a happy face. I noticed that I was putting on a fake smile more and more over the past few weeks. Of course, I'm so happy we are here, in America. And I can't wait for our concert tonight. But I started accepting my feelings for George and it's eating my alive. Every time he smiles at my I feel wonderful and awful at the same time. Every time he smiles at my I hear this voice. It began small at first, but now, now it is just echoing in my head.

He will hate you if you tell him

You dirty, dirty queer

You are disgusting

You don't deserve this life

You don't deserve him

''For me fish and chips, please'' That sweet voice was a light in the darkness around me. Even those simple words are amazing. I am so confused. I want to love him. I want to be with him. But that voice, nothing can stop it and it is only getting louder. Nothing can stop it, except George. Why world, why universe? What did I do?

''Sorry sir, could you repeat that?''

''Oh, ehm, some fish and chips please''

''I'm afraid we don't have chips.''

''He means some fish and fries'' I said. George looked at me like I said something disgusting. I just laughed.

''Oh, of course. I will bring your food as soon as I can.'' She said with a sweet smile.

''Stupid people.''

''George! That girl did her best''

''It's not just the girl but this whole country, I bet no one knows what fish and chips is.'' I started to believe he really thought that, but he quickly couldn't be serious anymore.

The rest of our lunch we just laughed and we both forgot about the incident on the street. I finally had something to keep that voice away from me. It was George.

George's POV

Ringo and I walked through the city, but then we heard the bell ringing. Ringo was almost jumping, grabbed my arm and started running to the hotel. I was so happy for him. This wasn't the best day in America for him, but this concert will change that.

We greeted Brian who was already waiting at the entrance. He looked happy at first sight, but I know Brian. I could see right through him. He still looks super concerned. But this time, I could tell it had something to do with Ringo. I didn't have enough time to think about it, because Paul and John came running around the corner.

''We're sorry, we're sorry,'' He said panting heavily.

''Well, you're actually on time.'' Brian said, visibly relieved. ''Come on guys, the cars are ready.''

Ringo almost jumped into the car, he was just that excited. I loved seeing him like that. I know he has been putting up a fake small for some time. Even in the café. But this is a real smile. The smile I fell in love with. Yes, I love him. And after the concert I'm going to tell him.

Ringo's POV

''20 more minutes guys!''

I was so nervous, I couldn't take it anymore.

''Everything alright Rings?'' I heard Paul say. He had a small giggle in his voice. But I wasn't feeling that well. Paul noticed that.

''Oh my god, Ringo, you have to sit down.'' He suddenly was really concerned. ''John help me with him.''

''He can handle it, Paulie. He is a big boy.'' But when John turned around to look at my his behaviour changed. ''Oh my god, eh eh.''

They picked me up and brought me to an other room with a couch.

''I will bring you some water.'' With that John ran away.

''You look like a ghost, how do you feel?''

''It's nothing, just the nerves really.''

John came back with some water and chocolate.

''Here, you always get happy from chocolate.''

I thanked him and drank some water. I took a little bite from the chocolate and immediately felt better.

''Okay, you're getting some colour back.'' Paul sighed with relief. ''Just stay here, we will leave you alone and come back in 10 minutes, okay?''

''Yes, thank you guys.''

''Of course, you're our best mate, mate.'' John said laughing.

And with that they left the room.

After 2 minutes I felt a lot better. Chocolate is the best medicine.

I got out a pen and a piece of paper and decided to write something.

I heard some voices coming from the other room.

''What??'' The person who talked tried to whisper, but that didn't work. I knew it was George.

''Don't worry, George. Yes he almost passed out, but it's going better now. He needs all the rest he can get, before we get on stage.''

I was happy George got so concerned about me.

If he finds out what you are he wouldn't care

Nope, I don't want you right know.

I started writing down my feelings for George to keep away the voice. This wasn't the first time I was writing down my feelings. It was the only way I could cope with my feelings. All was it just for a little bit. I stuffed the paper into the pocket of my jacket. Just as I did I heard the door open and Paul's face sticking out.

''Are you ready?''

''Yeah, let's do this.''

When I walked out of the room, George immediately ran towards me. He didn't say a word, but he fixed my tie and jacket and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

''Okay lads. Are. We. Ready?'' John yelled.

We all shouted happily and started running towards the stage.

''Ladies and gentleman. The Beatles!''

The summer break finally came. Oh and, THANK YOU FOR THE 100+ read. Till the next part guys :>