Part 15

George's POV

I let out a deep sigh when I heard John close the door. I sat on the bed and actually felt relieved, a feeling I hadn't felt since I lost Ringo. John always teased me like I was his little brother, but this time we had one of the best conversations in my life. I let thoughts overcome me when I lied down on the bed. I missed Ringo so much, but John was right, I didn't help Ringo by being such a sad sack. I looked at the clock, wow already 10 minutes past. Well I better get up and do something than.

I walked to the hallway to go to Paul and John, but I saw that Brian his room was unlocked. There were soft whispers coming from the room. I just walked in and saw Paul and John, looking shocked at me, with a letter and some pictures in their hands. John dropped the pictures, but hurried to grab them before me. I was faster and got a hold on some of them.

''George please, give them to m-'' John started.

''What are it, some birds from a magaz-'' While I was talking I took a quick glance at the pictures. What I saw weren't just some pictures, they were portraying my worst nightmare.

''I- I'' Paul's eyes were full of sadness while I felt tears running down my cheeks. Paul just hugged me and we slowly sat down. John joined us and we stayed like that for a while. Hugging while the three of us knew we weren't complete. I thought about how exhausted I felt and started to drift of to a sleep with horrible pictures of Ringo.

I eventually awoke from that horrible dream. I looked up at the clock, three hours had passed. My back ached horribly, probably from sleeping on the ground again. I decided to have a little walk. As carefully as I could be I broke free from Paul and John's embrace and stood up. Before I went outside I saw a letter lying on the ground.

Strange.

''George watcha got there?'' Paul asked sleepily.

''Just some letter.'' I was not really paying attention to him while I was reading.

''Wait... Letter?'' ''George!''

Paul's POV

I was being woken by some shifting near me. How long was I asleep for. The clock said three hours, when did Brian said he would come back? In a few hours or something.

I looked up to see it was just George. He picked something up from the counter.

''George watcha got there?''

''Just some letter.''

Wait did he say letter. Oh no.

''Wait... Letter?'' I was too late, I heard George running out of the room into the hallway.

''George!''

''Paul what is happening?'' John asked half asleep.

''George saw the letter John!''

We looked at each other for a few seconds when we suddenly heard shouting. We didn't exchange words, we just hurried to see where the shouting was coming from. We soon found out what the shouting was. George ran into Brian and he was not happy.

''George what do you mean?''

''HOW COULD YOU?'' George was in the most pain ever.

''Guys, what is George talking about?'' Brian put the attention on us now.

''I think you damn well know what he is talking about.'' John said in a threatening tone.

''Paul please.''

''We saw the pictures Brian, we saw the letter.'' Brian looked like he had seen a ghost.

''I ehm I...''

''How Brian? Are you still scared people will know that you're queer?''

''I couldn't tell you anything, because otherwise Ringo would get beaten up!''

''If you told us we could have had Ringo right now.''

''You don't know that!''

''Yes we know that, the police could arrest Pete. We could find out where Ringo is and this would be all OVER!''

''You don't know what Pete is capable of John!''

''I'm starting to think that you are not completely on our side!''

''Everything I did, I did it so Ringo could be safe!''

''Well, if we look at the pictures we can really see that Ringo is safe, Thank you for that! We're going.''

This was a mess, John is never going to trust Brian, George was in tears and I, for the first time in a while, had no clue what to do. I decided to walk away with John and George to or room, leaving Brian behind. This was a time where the group really missed Ringo. Ringo was the glue to our band. Without him I don't know how long the band will be here. ''We really need you right now, Ringo.'' I murmured.

Ringo's POV

''I really need you guys right now.'' I murmured. It was a new day, I think. Pete decided it was a fun idea to come visit me just before he went to 'work'. Just some more talk about how useless I was and that the band already replaced me. He was trying to break me from the inside and if I was being honest it worked, it worked very good. His plan was almost done, they could just kill me right now for all I cared. What was the point in even keeping me alive, the only nice thing were the few minutes Kim is down here. And when I thought about that the door opened and her slim silhouette stood on top of the staircase.

''Pete and Flint left early so they didn't check on the food for you.'' She gave a shy smile. ''I made a sandwich. I hope you like it.''

''Thank you Kim.'' I was surprised by how weak my voice was. ''Why are you helping them?''

''It's complicated okay.''

''Do you have fun doing this?''

'No, of course not. I- I fell in love.'' She sighed. ''Pete was a wrack when you threw him out of the band. I met him and fell in love, but after a year I started to see how he really was. He smacked me and kicked me and threatened me if I left him. When he told me his plan of kidnapping you, I just slowly nodded. But that night I went to call the police, he spotted me and kicked me, making me swear I never would tell anyone.''

''How could you, you could just run away at any moment and leave Pete!''

''No I CAN'T!''

''Why not!''

''Because deep down I still see him as the man I fell in love with...''

''But he isn't that guy.''

''Well, didn't someone you love hurt you?''

''I- I'' I was interrupted by sound of the front door opening.

''I have to go now.''

I was again back in the darkness, but now with the thought of my last conversation with George. Just a stupid argument and now I was going to die without making it up to George.

I was going to die with the love of my life hating me.

Ehm, it's been a while eh. Sorry I didn't have any inspiration for the past time or something, but I'm back on track. Well, till the next part guys :>