2 : 草 Kusa

"For heaven's sake HATAKE!" Tsunade barked at the masked shinobi.

Kakashi had just returned from a month-Long mission from Kusagakure no Sato under his insistence. Ever since his return from the mission with Sakura, he had been requesting to be sent on S-Class rank missions just to get away from Konoha whenever Sakura was around town. This went on for about an entire year, he was not one to acknowledge alienated feelings for others, he much preferred to be living alone for the rest of his life. But every single time he looked at his ex-female student, he recalled the incident that happened that very night and his mind would be in disarray.

He was very much pleased with what he was doing, until there was an ambush during his last Mission. Someone tipped him off. And he was about an inch to death, before Gai unleashed his 8th gate and Tenten pulled him away to safety. He was being piggybacked by an unethusiastic Neji this time while Lee had to piggyback his prized Sensei back to Konoha.

Now Kakashi was lying in Konoha hospital's ward, the first thing he did was to run away from the facility. He hated Hospitals, the smell of disinfectants, syringes, medications, he hated every single one of those items. Oh and he was also trying to avoid Sakura who worked as a medical attendant there. He had to be pulled back in, every single time he left his ward, the final straw was when Shizune reported his misdemeanour to Tsunade.

"What is your problem?!" Tsunade roared at him as he gave her a nonchalant look.

"I was trying to get my books." Kakashi rationalised.

"He's lying Hokage-Sama." Neji's voice spoke from behind, Neji had been tasked to check in on Kakashi by his eternal rival; Gai. "He has the entire collection stashed in his Mission backpack. I could see it from here." Neji exclaimed flatly as he deactivated his byakgugan.

Kakashi gave Neji a hard glare, which Neji decided to ignore.

"Kakashi-Senpai!" Tenten huffed in annoyance, "Neji carried you for an entire day from Kusagakure no Sato all the way here! The LEAST you could do is to get BETTER! You are just as annoying as Gai-Sensei! If this is a damn competition to see who is the bigger douche between the two of you, you are definitely winning by a mile!"

"Insolence." Kakashi muttered as he glared at the duo, his voice was barely audible for the duo to hear, it did however reached Tsunade's observant ears. She whacked Kakashi on the head- hard but not hard enough to land him in a coma.

"What was THAT for?!" Kakashi whined as he clutched onto his currently swollen head.

"Since you ENJOY behaving like a CHILD, I will get you a babysitter until you are well and ready to get back out. Until then SHE will be watching you like a hawk." Tsunade announced.

"S-she?" Kakashi repeated weakly.

"Yes, SHE. The person who has the same stamina as me.. SAKURA!" Tsunade yelled through the intercom.

"This is bad." Kakashi muttered.

Sakura entered in a rushed manner, her tall frame and slender body were like that of a model. Her emerald eyes, like the sea, were calm and filled with worry. Long, wavy pink hair, so smooth and silky, almost as if it was tailored from gold fabric. Worried eyes traveled to her ex-Sensei on the hospital bed clutching onto his swollen head.

"Yes Ma'am!" Sakura answered almost immediately.

Tsunade pointed a finger towards Kakashi's bed and announced, "YOU WILL BE HIS OFFICIAL NURSE/BODYGUARD UNTIL HE GETS BETTER. REPORT TO ME OF HIS EVERY MOVEMENT AND ENSURE THAT HE DOESN'T LEAVE THIS PREMISES!"