Stubbornness

You can hate a person with your whole body, but love is a stubborn thing, it clings on in your heart.

-Anna Maxted

•_•_•

The son's were taking their mother's to the aisle.

The song started, the beautiful melody bang in their ears. Toby and Callie walked first spreading red roses on the ground.

 Toby and Callie walked first spreading red roses on the ground

Anna and Colten walked in first then Aaron, Martha and Alina. The grooms we're standing nervously in the front.

The weeding went perfectly, some tears drop along some cheeks, but a lot of smiles were there.

Smiles and looks too, there's was one boy that couldn't stop look at one girl.

~*~ After the vows and the lunch

Everyone was excited and happy, there were laughs and conversations everywhere it was definitely a happy day

The kids were playing around, the young were talking, the adults were dancing, the elders we're smiling.

Just one person wasn't dancing, or talking or smiling...

"What's wrong, dear?" Maria, Anna's mother, questioned Alina. She was in their wheeling chair very worried with the young girl so she decided to approach her.

"Hi Nana" Alina said looking at the elder woman

"You're not laughing or dancing, talking or smiling, what's wrong?"

"It's just some thoughts of mine"

"Share them with me maybe I can help you princesa" Alina didn't respond, she was in their own world watching people dancing. Maria put a hand over her leg and told her "Let's go for a walk"

~*~

"Nana it's cold,cover yourself with the blanket" Alina said

"You're really stubborn, aren't you?" Maria asked