Chapter (1)

When Takashi Komuro was 13 years old, his father sat him down and told him, the big Komuro family secret. That his father and all the other males born in the Komuro family, are all Incubi.
Takashi's father told him, when he is older Takashi will be able to release a love charm sexual pheromones that will attract the attention of females around his age and to much will attract both the females and males around his age will feel attracted towards him.
And how even his touch can have a effect on them on. But his inner Incubus will make an appearance after his 17th or 18th birthdays.

Now that Takashi is in his second-year of high school, he is a student in Fujimi Academy. It is a prestigious private high school that is located in Tokonosu City and is very famous all over Japan, as it rivals with universities like Harvard and Yale.

It was a Tuesday, April 13, 2020 and it was lunch time and the whole school was having lunch with their friends or by themselves around the school. While students were allowed to be in the rooftop of the classroom building, they were forbidden to be on the rooftop of the management building during school hours but after school and before school starts.
Back in the rooftop of the management building there was another slightly smaller building on the roof that is called the observatory, where the students apart of the astronomy club will be before and after school hours.

Right now there was only two people inside the observatory. One of them was Takashi Komuro and the other was another male student from class 2-A, his name is Tanaka Tsunoda: he has short brown hair with the top part is dyed golden blond, tan skin, dark brown eyes, an athletic build and stands at 5'10 in height. Takashi was taller than Tanaka and quite enjoyed dominating the stubborn hothead male. Takashi had locked the door to the observatory room, and had Tanaka pressed against one of the walls in the room as he was taking off Tanaka's uniform and releasing some of his pheromones to weaken Tanaka and make said male more needy and sexually active the more Takashi kissed and touched him.

Tanaka was still trying to resist Takashi's sexual pheromones, but the more he resisted the more his body weakened, until finally he gave up and begged Takashi for more. With a smirk on his face, Takashi's golden brown eyes gained a red hue as he smirks down at the hormonal mess in his arms.

Without missing a beat, Takashi flips the pair to the opposite side of the room were he had Tanaka pressed against one of the tables and pulls down Tanaka's uniform slacks and boxers. He shoves three of his fingers into Tanaka's mouth and have a deep commanded voice he order one word to the male student underneath him. "Suck". Is all Takashi said as he began to suck and bite down on Tanaka's toned athletic chest as said boy could only moan out loud in lust.

When Takashi was positive that his fingers were fully wet, he pulled them out of Tanaka's mouth and counties to tease his body as he lowers his hand to Tanaka's twitching hole, as he inserts one his fingers into Tanaka's twitching hole which caused said boy to let out a loud moan of pleasure. Takashi smirks in sweet satisfaction, and began to pump his finger in and out of Tanaka's hole, going faster and faster as time passes by.

Tanaka moans louder as Takashi shows no mercy as he inserts the last to wet fingers as he continues to abuse Tanaka's hole.
The moment that Tanaka thinks he can't take anymore, is when Takashi removes his fingers and stands up as he unbuttoned his gakuran uniform and moved to do the same with his uniform slacks. When he slid his pants down as well as slid his boxers out the way, to release his mouthwatering flag pole.

The sheer size and width of it had made Tanaka's eyes widened in shock. Takashi ignores Tanaka's stare as he grabs a bottle of lobe from his gakuran uniform pocket and began to rub the lube all over his hard dick. Takashi grabs Tanaka's legs and pulls said male towards him and placed both of his legs on his shoulders and lined his dick towards Tanaka's twitching hole and enters Tanaka. Who let's out a loud moan of pleasure, much to Takashi's satisfaction.

As he held down the athletic teen, Takashi practically went wild as he counties to move in and out of Tanaka as he began to go faster and faster as he kept a tight possessive hold as he left his mark on Tanaka's body as he listen to one of the use to be toughest boys in the whole school, be reduced to a submissive whimpering mess that is clinging onto Takashi who is dominating him to be the perfect submissive.

After what seemed like forever, Tanaka couldn't take anymore, and said just that. But Takashi wasn't even close to being satisfied yet, but he enjoys the savoring taste of Tanaka Tsunoda's sexual energy. When Tanaka eventually came in Takashi's right hand, said teen licked his hand as he made eye contact with Tanaka, who was a blushing flushed mess.

Takashi pulled out of Tanaka's hole, who whimper out in pleasure. Takashi smirks as he pulls Tanaka up towards him and kissed the once tough teen, on the lips. Said boy whimpers out in need and pleasure, of wanting Takashi inside him again. Before Takashi could say a word though, the school chimes went off signaling that lunch time was over and students had ten minutes left to prepare for their fifth period classes.