Oneshot #16 *Stop Hurting People*

Thank you guys so much for 11k reads. I really appreciate it :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 737

Trigger warning:
Like... one knife, and a staby stab stab part

Ship:
Ryan x Tina

Setting:
Minecraft Daycare

Summary:
Ryan gets fed up with Tina killing people

Requested by:
S111860

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan

“Ryan!!! Help me!”

I turned around to see Goldy running towards me. Right behind her was Tina chasing her with the lightsaber on hand.
Goldy rushed to hide behind me.

“Tina. Why are you chasing Goldy?”

“Why not! It’s fun.”

Tina giggled as she ran towards Goldy again. They started to run in circles around me.

“Don’t like this!!!’

Goldy yelled as she tried to doge Tina’s attacks.

Then, Goldy went inside the boy’s bathroom which prevented Tina from killing her the 1,608,594 time.

I grabbed Tina’s lightsaber from her, since I’m the only one who is able to touch it without getting killed.

“Hey! I’m going to use that!”

“Not anymore.”

I said as I went downstairs to Unicorn's lab to put away the lightsaber.

“Is Tina trying to kill Goldy again?”
Unicorn said as I hid the lightsaber.

“Yup.” I responded.

Once I put the lightsaber away, I headed back upstairs to the lobby just for Goldy to come crashing down on top of me. 

We both fell down the flight of stairs, rolling down to the very bottom. Unicorn rushed out of his lab when he heard Tina screaming to find me and Goldy on the floor. 

“Are you guys okay?!”

“Just a few bruises, and an angry Tina.”

“What?”

At that moment, Tina came in with a kitchen knife screaming everyone’s ear off.

Goldy launched herself inside of the lab and locked the door.

“GOLDY!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!”
Tina banged at the door.

“Oh. Now I understand.”

Unicorn grabbed Tina’s arm and pulled her away from the basement, Tina screaming at Goldy and swinging the knife everywhere.

Once Tina was gone, I knocked on the door.

“She’s gone!”

Goldy came out of the lab, and went running towards her room.
I slowly made my way upstairs while rubbing the back of my head.
Once I made it to the lobby, I was still able to hear Tina’s screams from the kitchen.
I headed to the kitchen to see that Unicorn is struggling to take the knife away from Tina’s hands.
Tina loosen her grip unexpectedly, so that made Unicorn accidentally throw the knife.

And with the luck I have today, it came speeding my direction.
Then the knife impaled my chest, making me fall to the ground.
If it weren’t for Unicorn’s wish magic, I'll probably be in the ground screaming in pain. Don’t get me wrong, it still hurts when the knife hit me, but the pain only lasts for about 2 seconds.
I respawned back at the daycare with a screaming Tina running towards me.

“Oh my god!!! Are you okay?! I didn’t mean to hurt you Cutie! I already killed Unicorn mann if it makes you feel any better!”

“Wait… what?”

Unicorn mann spawned right on top of me, crushing me to the ground in the process.

“Get. Off. Me. Please!” 

“Sorry Ryan.”

Unicorn got off and helped me up.

“Cutie!”

Tina pulled me towards her and pulled out her slingshot aiming it at Unicorn.

“Tina. Stop.”

I said while grabbing her slingshot from her hands.

“But Cutie! He hurt you!”

“Tina… follow me.”

We both went to the lab, and I showed her a huge calendar that was in the lab.

“What’s this?”

I picked up a small booklet and read it to Tina.

“You killed Goldy 1,935 times, and you killed Unicorn mann 621 times this month, and it’s barely September 5th. In total, you killed Goldy 1,608,594 and killed Unicorn 100,00 times this year. Not counting the past 6 years. This calendar shows how many times you’ve killed Goldy and Unicorn each day, and it’s about 100 to 300 kills each day.”

“That’s… a lot.”

“You think!? I’m pretty sure that’s the reason why Goldy barely has any brain cells!”

“I’m sorry. B-but I don’t want them to hurt you! Or take you away from me!!.”

“Tina. You killing people is not the answer to all your problems! The only result you're going to get is people thinking you're some crazy psychopath!!”

Tears started to fall from Tina’s eyes and down her face. That made me feel bad for yelling at her, but I need to tell her what she's doing wrong.
I stretched out my arms and hugged Tina. She buried her face as she slowly stopped crying.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. Just promise me to stop hurting people.”

“I promise.”