Student Information

Y/n - Your name
N/n - nickname
F/c - Fav. Color
Y/b - your birthday
~~~~

First Name: Y/n

Last Name: Naberius

Age: 14 years Old

Birthday: y/b

Height: 5'5.6"

Weight: 45 kg.

Eye color: Amethyst

Hair Color: h/c to amethyst

Hair Length: until your waist

Bloodline Magic: Elements

Elements

(This is your Biological Father's bloodline Magic)
This abled you to control Elements such as; Fire, water, air, Earth, Ice and Lightning.

Rank: first: Daleth (4)
(A: your rank will rise eventually)

Year: First Year

Section: Abnormal Class

~~~~
Relatives:

Father:
Name: Kalego Naberius
Rank: 8 (Cheth)
Status: alive

Biological Father:
Name: unknown
Rank: unknown
Status: unknown

Biological Mother:
Name: Unknown
Rank: unknown
Status: unknown

Facts:
-you love reading manga since You and Sullivan Sometimes goes to the Human World secretly ~
-your fav. Manga is KnY and (fav. Manga story)
-you can read Human Language since you and Sullivan acts like humans when your at the human world

(A: how Ironic your A demon yet your fav. Manga is Kimetsu no Yaiba where a story of Tanjiro who slays Demons)

History:

You were 5 when your parents suddenly disappeared leaving you all alone, only to be sent to the Orphanage. until Kalego decided to adopt a child.

But Since Kalego was a teacher at Babyls... He often Leaves you eith Opera-san's care due to their Senpai-Kohai Relationship...

And since Opera is Sullivan's Secretary/ butler you also got close to him making you the so-called daughter of Sullivan

Long story short you have 3 dad's your Biological father, Kalego and Sullivan.....

Short Story:

When you turned 10 y.o. Sullivan gave you a ring with an Amethyst crystal as it's pendant..... The Ring of greed, you wear this ringvat your middle finger.

Sullivan then Explained that the Ring of greed collects magic power saying that he Filled the ring with his magic so your able to use his magic power.... But you only use it for emergencies.......
(Basically works like Iruma's ring: the ring of Gluttony)

And when you were 3 your mother gave you a necklace with a amethyst pendant. She tolf you to take care of it and never lose it, you thought it was a simple gift but... How wrong you are....

Quick Pick:
Since your getting spoiled by Sullivan he allowed you to wear a special uniform which design you saw in one of your trips to the human world.

Please pick between these pics: