(Spoiler Alert!) Just read this and answer ma questions

1. I know.... I deleted the first one that I wrote about this.
2. Freaking damn wifi
3. Why is math hard?
4. Can you tutor me?
5. I deleted the first one since it gliched. Instead of showing the contents of this original chapter it showed a chapter on a book I was working on.
6. The deadline is near and I haven't finished anything.........fvck......

Anyways let's get to business.......

~~~~~~~~~

This ↑↑↑ is from chapt

This ↑↑↑ is from chapt. 163

Amducias did state that Delkira DOES have a child.

And let meh tell you this....
Readers of the manga and the ones who watch the anime had already made their conclusions and thoeries...

For example:
Iruma is Derkila's child.

But who knows what ever Osamu Nishi's plans for this anime....

But if this theory is confirmed.... Then there will be a question in the box.

WHO IS THE MOTHER?

Lilith?

Who knows.....

~~~~~~~
If you want to read the manga I posted the link on ma board (conversations)

And if you want some M.I.K images please check my book on mah back up acc. Gail_Purple123

Ohhh I have a questions for this story... Please vote comment their names per question.

1. Who do you want to have your first kiss with? (Second ranked will be ur 2nd kiss)

2. Volume 7 chapter 54, Iruma had his wicked phase. Would you like to also be on a wicked phase. If yes how will you act? Or how will your wicked phase be?

3. On Chapter 90 volume 11 some of the misfit boys went to Sabbath what would you like to do on Sabbath?

A. Go on a date (Sabnock, Lied, Iruma and Jazz aren't options)

A. go bonding with ya dad

B. Go shopping with the girls

C. Skip chap. And make a filler

(Note if you choosd C. Put a plot of the filler I'll make two)

4. Chapter 91 vol. 11 is a chapter that leads Azz-kun and Amelie. While Iruma and Clara spent time foing homework together. Would you join that party or You'll do homework will Iruma and Clara?

5. Chapter 92 Iruma went to have bonding Time with Sullivan. What would you like to happen at that chapter?

A. Go with them

B. A day with any Bablys teacher (vote on who)

C. My choice

6. On Chapter 94 volume 11 Iruma went on a Date with Amelie. In that chapter I can't add you. So Who do you want to go on a date with? (Iruma and Amy aren't  options)

7. Volume 17 chapt. 145 is about the Babyls teachers. What would you like to do in this chapt.

A. Skip chap. Have a filler. If you choose a filler please tell a plot and I'll choose the one that I can write.

B. Hang out with the whole class.

That's all please vote and tell me your choices.

The deadlines will be:

For question one:
Until Oct. 30

Questions 2-7
Until November 27

note: if there are no choices pls.  comment at the questions itself.
If there are choices pls. Comment the choices.
~~~~~

do any of you watch the ff. Anime? If you do tell me if I'll make a fanfic. Or Images book about it

Bungo Stray dogs (already working on it actually)

Toilet bound Hanako-kun
(Chapt. 71 made me cry (╥_╥))

Argonavis From Bang! Dream

Millionaire Detective

Shounen Maid

P.S
I'll update once Im Done with ma Modules, week 2