01 | Wattpad Game Night (June)

This story does not solely belong to me. It was written by a bunch of people on Wattpad Game Night, June (hosted by -oceanmist-). Credits go to all of them.

Those amazhang people are:
WildDemigod
Neon_Grass127
Iris_Argent
Robin_Prince
Neverloseuryellow28
ace-of-kates
daughteroflove12

(P.S. If you people want to show this to your friends, you can of course tag them here. )

---

A really hot dog loved a blue cat. But, the cat had her heart set on the rat. The rat loved an apple with all his heart.

One day the dog, cat and rat got hit by a truck. But, the rat's ghost came back to eat the apple, he was heartbroken to find out that the apple was having an affair with the worm.

The worm cheated on apple with the leaf. But, leaf found out that the worm had yellow mosaic virus and won't live for long.

The worm tried to find a way to stay alive, but it had only one cure: 'Take a bath in the blood of the love of your life.'

The worm's love-of-the-life was in Azkaban, so it had to reach there by flying rats. The unfortunate thing happened when the rats crashed six miles from the prison.

The worm decided to ride on squirrels for the rest it's journey. On the way to Azkaban the squirrels saw some nuts and went 'nuts'.

Of course the worm died due to her failed task. The leaf killed herself on hearing the news.

This was not the end of their tragic story. Turns out that the leaf's soul possessed a cow.

One day the cow exploded into the face of Harry Styles.

All human beings bowed before him, because, he was made of gold and he was Harry Styles!

Harry Styles then confessed his love for Liam Payne. They both got married and had 108 kids. One of them got a letter from Hogwarts. Three were taken by Satyrs. 69 of them died in the Hunger Games.

Few years later when all of them had grown up, Shrek kidnapped the eldest son who was forty-four at that time. Fiona was head over heels in love with him, so she abandoned Shrek.

Shrek got angry and went to Dark Witch to get revenge. The witch told him to bring both of their nails for a ritual.

Shrek set off to bring their nails, but he never returned because the world ended due to a Super-Duper-Huge volcanic eruption. ☠

---

This is a dam crazy story 💀

•~•

Update from November, 2021: This story is a joke people- don't take it seriously. Anyway, I noticed that the other co-writers have changed their username and I have no idea where to find them. So nvm.