Late

"Another day, another search for whatever we can find in these ruins

"Another day, another search for whatever we can find in these ruins. The successful takeover on Chernobog provided us with a lot of places to loot and look over. We were sure we gathered up everything around here already, but damn is our commanding officer yappin' at us to ensure we had everything. I've been stuck in this building for almost an hour, havin' to check every nook and cranny for food and such. God forbid I look over a dusty corner that could potentially have a can of beans or somethin'. Heh, dusty beans..."

The Technical Scout chuckled to himself as he wrote down in his journal. Writing down his thoughts is what kept him from going too mad from all this searching. He should've known sleeping in too much would land him scavenging through an empty building, his CO took his position pretty seriously. Oh well, nothing he could do about it now.

Or at least, that's what he initially thought. He figured he would take his time looking around the house, his CO never said to do the job quickly, just to scavenge, and that's what the Scout did. After all, slow and steady wins the race.

He took his sweet time observing various cabinets, drawers, whatever rooms he can access to, etc. He noted the dimming of sunlight outside, but paid no mind to it as he whistled a tune as he once again pulled out his journal and wrote down some writing as well as a doodle or two. That was until he was surprised to hear someone call out from outside the building.

"Oi, Typhon! You're all done in there? You need to head back in a bit! CO will flip his lid if you're late! Again! I will drag you out here if I want to!" A tough sounding feminine voice called out to him from outside the building.

"Oh god, the CO really must be impatient if he sent her here to get me." Typhon said within his thoughts.

"Relax, I'm just about done here! Lemme just wrap up things and I'll mosey on outta here!" He called back to the person outside.

The Technical Scout, now named Typhon, closed up his journal and placed it in his radar pack as he hurried on out, carrying up a bag of whatever he could find on his way out.