Take Me Home

•Lisa POV•

Somi and her mother went to Seoul 4 days ago. I took them to the train station and Jennie didn't mind at all about this. I'm glad that now she can understand that Somi is not more than just my assistant. And we never have a special relationship.

I'm at the clinic now, alone. I allowed Somi to go as long as she needs. I said to her no need to worry about the clinic much. And reassured her that I can handle everything in the clinic by myself. But my beautiful girlfriend never wants to let me being alone here. She will come when lunch time, bringing me foods and feeding me with her hands. She never allows me to eat with my own hands. She said my hands are dirty since I touched patients. Well, it's not like I didn't clean and wash my hands after chekcing patients, but still she won't allow me to touch any food as long as she's with me.

And it's almost 12.30 pm, she'll be here in any moment.
"Hi, baby." As I said, she will come in any moment. Her right feet stepped into the clinic.
"Hi, you came" I greeted back and smiled at my gorgeous girl. She walked straight into the patients' room and put down all her belongings on the table. Yes, we usually eat in the patients' room. And I prefer to eat here, because I don't want people know that she feeds me. I'm not a kid anymore.

"What did you cook for me?"
"Jjampong." She answered briefly.

"Jjampong?" Jjampong is spicy noodle soup that is loaded with various type of seafood. It tastes very refreshing and comforting. But it will be more delicious if we enjoy it in the night or in a rainy day or when weather is quite cold.
"Uhum, there are not many ingredients to cook at home. So, I cooked what we have at home. And I only put shrimps in it. We started to run out of stocks, but I kinda lazy to go to the market." Jennie said and wiped her forehead which is a bit wet I guess. Was she sweating? And I can see that her face is pale.

"Are you okay, Nini?" I asked her worriedly. And she nodded weakly with her small smile she gave to me.
She started to feed me.

I wiped her wet forehead and that's when I felt her temperature is warm.
"Baby, I don't think you're okay. Let me check you." I got up from my chair to take the thermometer but she stopped me.
"Later, Lisa. Lets eat first." I sighed and back to sit again and let her to feed me untill the last spoon.
.
.
.
.
.

So we're home now. I closed the clinic earlier after knowing that Jennie is unwell. I let her rest in my room. I think she's too tired with her daily activities recently. Doing the house chores everyday, cooking for me and went to clinic to bring my lunch.

"Lisa..." Jennie's calling me weakly. I laid beside her, caressed her head gently.
"Yes, baby... I'm here."
"Don't go..."
"I won't." I hugged her and she snuggled in my chest, hugged my torso. I caressed her back soothingly. "Sleep, baby. I'm just here."
"Uhummm..." She nodded weakly and tighten her hug on my torso.

I never left her from bed. I mean I did leave only when I went to pee or drink. She would whine and sometimes get angry when she felt that I wasn't at her side. Her hugs, her touches sent me feelings that she really needs me and never wants me to leave her.
I know I'm the only one she has here. And I will never leave her.

"How could I leave you? Yes you were stranger, but you're my life in the present. I completely become yours now and you are mine. You're my morning and my evening. So I won't let my morning gloomy because of seeing you're sad and won't let my evening cloudy because of seeing you in tears. I would never let that happens. I will go through anything, baby. I promise that I won't go away from you."

I felt her left hand clutched my back shirt. I smiled as she buried her face deeper on my chest. I kissed her head longer and I don't know when sleepiness consumed me and drift me to dream land.