My Childhood Friend

•Yeri POV•

I opened Lisa's apartment door with some shopping bags in my hands.

"Oh God, Yeri. What did you buy actually? You're torturing me." Lisa protested. Well, she broght my shopping bags more than me.
"Just some clothes. I need them."

"Yeah.. Yeah..." She put all the shopping bags on the floor.
"Don't you dare to put my precious bags there. Or I'll kill you." I warned her. With a long sigh, she took the bags again, placed them on the table.

It's been almost two weeks now I'm living with Lisa, my childhood friend. We went to the same elemantary school in South Korea. And we also spent our middle and highschool in the same school here at Groningen. But then she decided to return to Seoul after graduating highschool. While I still stay here because my parents are here.

She had told me before she came that she would continue her study here. I don't know why she chose to continue her study here. She asked me to live with her because she will be alone. Well, I think that was a good idea. My parents allowed me to stay with Lisa as they know her very well.

So I moved to Lisa's appartment three days after she arrived. She's busy preparing everything for her study matters. That's why today I forced her to accompany me shopping before she gets busier.

"I'm gonna rest now," Lisa dropped her body on bed after cleaning and changing her clothes.
"Okay," I replied nonchalantly while taking out all the clothes from my shopping bags.

"Lis, don't shut your eyes first. Tell me about this." I'm wearing my new coat which I just bought. Lisa sat in bed and looked at me.
"Good," she slumped her body again on bed.

"How about this?" I asked her again.
"Shut up, Yeri...!!" She shouted at me and I giggled.

"Wait...!!"
"What again now?! Oh Lord.."

"Can I borrow your lappy?"
"Hmmmm...."

"No.. no.. don't close your eyes. Tell me the password first and you can sleep peacefully."

"Nini," she replied lowly.
"Nini? What's that? Is it a name?" I shrugged my shoulders and glanced at Lisa whom I assumed already sleep now.

"How fast," I mumbled.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat on bed after done with my shopping stuffs. Sat crossing my legs with Lisa's laptop in front of me. I caught a glimpse at her, she sleeps soundly.

I switched on Lisa's laptop and typed the password, Nini, but it rejected, incorrect password. I retyped without capslock, nini and a picture of Lisa with a girl welcoming me as her wallpaper.

"Who is she?" I talked to myself. I don't think Lisa ever told me about this girl. Seems they're so close, she set their pict as her wallpaper. Hmmmmm.... I'll ask her later.

"You..!!" I pinched her nose for a mere seconds, making her hard to breath and let go. "Never hide something from me, or I'll kill you." I said it to Lisa as if she could hear me.
.
.
.
.
.

I cameback from the restroom and heard Lisa's phone's ringing. I sat back on bed but it stopped ringing. I saw there were 3 missedcalls from the same number. I stared at Lisa, she seems didn't bother with the ringing and buzzing of the phone

"Are you sleeping or dying?" Again I talked to myself.

But then it rang again. I was in dilemma, should I pick up the phone? It's from the same number. This is the fourth time she called. So I supposed it must be so important.