chapter 1

This story was inspired by a fanfic written by LSTimetraveler called how to court a servant. I hope you all enjoy!

---

Arthur's unconscious. Again. But this time is different. My magic is useless against the spell binding Arthur to sleep. Even Gaius is struggling for ideas.

"Gaius do you have any idea what this spell is. There has to be a counter spell, there just has to be." I am almost in tears; hovering over Arthur's body gripping his hand for dear life.

"I am sorry Merlin. I am afraid I have no idea what this spell is. Although it is acting very much like a love spell."

"That bitch Vivian put a love spell on him!" Gwaine's erupted. He had to be held down by Percival and Lancelot to stop him doing something stupid, most likely kill that bitch. I don't blame him. I feel the exact same.

Although I don't have anyone pinning me down.

I run out of the room and head straight for the dungeons. As I walk through my eyes are blazing gold. The sound of glass shattering follows me down the halls. Servants shy away from me. They know not to talk to me when I am like this.

You may be wondering how on earth I am not dead by now and how we are in this mess in the first place. Well a little over two months ago that prat abolished the law against magic. Of course I was ecstatic and entirely grateful. But I couldn't help but think something was bound to go wrong.

At the knowledge of the abolishment, Princess Vivian requested to see King Arthur. She is a known sorceress in her kingdom so the Royal Pratness assumed her intentions were pure, that she was coming to show her gratitude. Oh how oblivious he was.

As soon as she stepped foot in Camelot I could feel the dark intentions radiating off her. Of course no one believed me because I'm Merlin. The idiotic servant boy who is incapable of doing his job properly.

My feelings came to pass as this morning Arthur was found unconscious on his floor, with the Lady Vivian looming over his body.

The image makes my blood boil; my magic simmering under my skin. I clench my fists which consequently breaks the door off its hinges.

This is one way for the kingdom to find out I have magic but I will deal with that later. For now I must focus on the task at hand.

Saving Arthur.

First chapter done! I am really excited to write this. Just to clear a few things up, no one knew about Merlin's magic until now, but no one is doing anything because of the situation at hand and they trust merlin, despite the dear they feel at this moment. Vivian is a bitch. I hate her with a burning passion. That is all!

~ author