Part 3

After the Pedro incident, Peppa met up with Rebecca at the shopping centre.

Peppa showed her Candy's and Madame Gazelle's sex tape. Rebecca was disgusted but slightly turned on.

Now, Rebecca was a lesbian but no one knew. She was scared to come out as her family is very homophobic.

Anyways, Peppa described the Pedro incident in great detail. Rebecca almost threw up her iced latte. She was disgusted that her friend fucked Pedro out of all people.

"Why Pedro thoughhhhhh? You could've lost it to Danny or Freddie -" Peppa interrupted her. "I know Becca but I was fucking desperate"

Rebecca sighed. "Did you atleast use a condom?". Peppa thought for a bit. Did they?

"What if I told you that I don't know?" said Peppa. "OH MY GOD! You soooo have a sex disease now or worse you're pregnant!" yelled Rebecca.

Peppa was scared. Some sex diseases are curable and her medical card can cover it, but a baby? Her parents will kill her! And even if she had an abortion where would she get the money for it?

"Peppa I'm sure it'll be fine. Let's go to mcdonalds." said Rebecca.

Once they arrived at mcdonalds, Peppa ordered a big mac, chicken nuggets, fries and a chicken wrap with a large coke and a large milkshake. Then she started eating her stress away.

"Peppa you know that you might not even be pregnant" said Rebecca. "But what if I am! I need to start thinking of ways to kill myself!" yelled Peppa and almost all the people in mcdonalds looked at her.

Suddenly the doors opened and Candy Cat walked in. She seen Peppa and Rebecca and walked over to them.

"Hey bitches" said Candy. She sat beside Rebecca and stole one of Peppa's fries. Peppa was RAGING.

"Fuck off Candy or else" said Peppa in an angry tone. "Ooo or else what?" Candy mocked. "Or else I'll tell everyone you're a lesbian and like to fuck 40 year old women" growled Peppa.

"Psh and who'd believe you? You don't have proof" Candy said that way too confidently.

Peppa whipped out her iPhone and showed Candy the secret sex tape.

Candy was shooketh. "You're too pussy to show it to anyone" "Oh really?" said Peppa. "Let me just send it to Danny -" "OKAY! what do you want?" asked Candy.

Candy didn't want Danny Dog to know what she did. She really liked him and wanted to date him. She might even be in love with him. She only fucked Madame Gazelle because she was bi curious. She wanted to stop it but Madame Gazelle blackmailed her.

"I want you to leave me and Rebecca the fuck alone" hissed Peppa. "Okay I can do that"

It was Rebecca's turn to speak. "Because if you don't we won't only show it to Danny but to everyone". Peppa was shocked that Rebecca threatened Candy.

"Okay okay I'll go now" said Candy. She got up and left.

Peppa and Rebecca high fived. This wasn't the end of this. They were going to end Candy's life. This was just the beginning.