Part 4

Peppa's POV:

It was Monday, which meant school, which meant Rebecca and I can threaten Candy a small bit more.

It's also been 2 days since I fucked Pedro. He didn't contact me at all since then. Not that I want him to.

Anyways I woke up at 7 am and felt nauseous. I didn't think much of it so I got dressed and put on my makeup. I usually don't wear makeup to school so I don't know what came over me.

At 8 I left my house and walked to Rebecca's house. While I was walking Suzie fucking Sheep decided to tag along.

"Hi Peppa! Where you off to?" Ugh. Why was she being so nice? I wasn't in the mood for her today. "School" I reply. "You know school is not this way right?" Oh my God. This bitch.

"I know, I'm heading to Rebecca's and then to school" I say really annoyed. "Can I come?" Can she not tell that we don't like her? I stop walking and turn to her. "Becca and I have something important to discuss" I turn around and speed walk to Rebecca's house.

When I turned around Suzie was gone. Whew.

I knocked on Rebecca's door and out she came. While we were walking we talked about all the stuff we can do to Candy.

Once we arrived at school we had 2 minutes to get to class. Rebecca went straight to maths class and I went to chemistry.

I despise chemistry with a passion. It's so hard and boring and ... oh shit. I sit next to Pedro. Fuck. This'll be awkward.

I arrived to class and saw that Pedro wasn't here yet. I hoped he didn't come in.

I sat in my seat at the back and took out my book and all that. Then Pedro came in. Fuck. He saw me and smirked. I was getting really nervous and not in a good way.

He strolled over to our desk and sat down. "Hey" he said and I said it back.

"So you know how -" he started and to my relief our teacher, Mr Walrus, walked in and told us all to shut up. I was so relieved!

Anyways, Pedro tried to talk to me during class but everytime he did Mr Walrus yelled at him.

As soon as class finished, I legged it to the bathroom. I had English next so Rebecca and I decided to skip it. We can't look Madame Gazelle in the eye now that we know what went down in the janitors office.

Before I even reached the bathroom, Pedro grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"Pedro what the fuck!" I yelled at him. His response was pushing me onto a table and making out with me. I was shooketh. I wanted to stop but I couldn't.

One thing led to another and we were both naked. Pedro inserted his small dick in me and started thrusting. We were trying to be quiet, well, Pedro was. His tiny ding dong didn't please me enough. But anyway. Soon he came and fell on top of me.

We layed there for two minutes until Pedro pulled out, got dressed and left. I also got dressed. He didn't even talk to me! What the fuck?

I was lowkey sad that Pedro was using me for sex. But on the other hand I can also use him to get better at it!

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. Rebecca's waiting for me in the bathroom. I hurried to the bathroom dodging the hall monitor.

Once I got there I splashed water on my face. "What's wrong with you?" asked Rebecca. "I fucked Pedro. Again!" I cried. "Peppa! Learn from your mistakes!" she lectured me.

"You know what Becca?" I start. "I need to go for a smoke." Rebecca looks at me with happiness in her eyes. "Yes bitch I haven't smoked in ages. What will we have? Weed? Cra -" I interrupt her. "You know it's weed" I say smiling.

"Okay, but we ain't smoking it pure. We're putting tobacco in it" she said laughing. We both decided to skip the rest of the school day and go to the local park to smoke.

It didn't take long for us to realise that we don't have any weed on us. I guess it's time to pay our dealer a visit.