My things in my home.

You know,not alot of things come as a shock to me. My dad has a sister? No biggie. I called her Aunt.P. Who cares right?  "Your twin Regan knows about you. Canorelle called me yesterday and told her. I still think that you will be better off them" she said. ''I know bu-'' the preacher cut me off. ''Thank you all for coming. It was a pleasure to be here.'' Well that took forever. Am i right?    "We will stop by your apartment and get your possessions and then we will drive to the Ramsey's, okay?'' ''Okay Aunt P,lets get going.'' As we left we got in her fancy 2015 BMW and she drove to my apartment while i gave her directions.

When we got there she said that she would wait in the car. My brother's things were mainly still in his room. I had not been in here for 7 weeks total. As I walked in there I quickly picked up some shirts that were to big on me because he was larger than me despite his age.I grabbed pictures,CD's,posters, books, and as i started for the door, I stopped, turned around and grabbed a baseball bat,a football jersey, a few trophies from different sports, a football and his pillow pet i gave him  3 months ago. I stuffed it all in his favorite duffle bag and went into my room.

I grabbed all my clothes and shoes, my pillows and blankets, my pillow pet, a few trophies from track and my cat picture that says ''I'm not purrrrrfect, I'm drop dead gorgeous 9x'' And than i grabbed my cat. Her name was Leather. I named her after the only thing i had left of my father, a leather jacket. I put her in her cage, witch was way to big for her, along with her food and some water bottles because its a 19 hour journey. I grabbed a few other things and put Leather in the back seat, loaded up the car with suitcases, got in the passenger seat,and slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber.