I Pulled Away Too Quickly

''Are we dead?'' i flashed awake and anger quickly pulsed through my veins. We were no where near a house that had five kids in it. We were at a cottage in the woods.

''No honey,we are here.'' she said calmly as if she didn't notice anything off about me.

''Okay.'' i stated not wanting to break down about the death of Mason.

''HELLO. YOU MADE IT ALRIGHT THAT'S good.'' some lady came out of the house screaming and stopped at 'good';she was weird.''come inside and meet my kids,i have 5;Ryan,Vanessa, Perry,Calu-''

I stopped listening. My twin sister was right inside and i couldn't help but feel as if she was sad about Mason too.That is weird,right? As i walk in everything went in slow motion. I instantly knew who was with me and who wasn't. There was a tall blonde boy who was cute;not hot like you would call,say, Theo James, but like an adorable kind of cute.My sister walked right up to me,pulled me into her arms,and we both instantly started sobbing. Later on they said that we shared a room with Vanessa who instantly was my friend and obviously Regan. Our room shared a bathroom with the room next to us which was Ryan,Perry,Calum,and Jason. Ryan doesn't ever come out of his room.But, i think i have a crush on Perry. I know I've only met him,but he cares. And that is all you can ever ask of anyone, right?.

AN/HELLO LOVLIES. HOW ARE YOU ALL TODAY? DO YOU LIKE THE CAST? I MIGHT CHANGE IT. IM NOT SURE, I WAS THINKING OF PUTTING SABRINA CARPENTER IN HERE SOMEWHERE? WHAT DO YOU THINK? TELL ME THINGS BISHES. LOVE YOU ALL

XXX~SAVANNAH