Eggman Plans

(This chapter WILL be short)

In a short distance, one of Eggman's flying camera's spied on Infinite and (y/n). Where Eggman watched the two love each other and make up. Growling with anger and agony.

"Darn! (Y/n) and Infinite have already made friends with the rest of the crew, this foils plan A!" Eggman growled. His hands behind his back as he stood and looked up at the large screen.

"But boss, what about plan B?" Orbot asked. Dr. Robotnik was always the one to make many backup plans, most of the time. This time, he did have a back up plan.

"Ah, yes" Eggman turns and walks toward a control desk. Another large screen over top of it. Robotnik began to tap and swipe around on the desk. "All we need to do is surprise attack Infinite and his little girlfriend, we kill Infinite, bring him here, and turn him evil again!"

"Great plan sir! But what are we going to attack them with? They have Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Amy with her giant hammer!!" Cubot panicked. Robotnik shook his head with pure didappointment.

"I'm sending out the big guns" he plainly said. Robotnik stared up at his brand new, high tech robot weapon. Cubot and Orbot gasped with both excitement and fear.

"But sir! I really must protest!" Orbot warned. "It isn't ready"

"Not yet it's not" Robotnik chuckles evily. Orbot and Cubot look at each other with concern, looking back at Robotnik. "Get the weapon ready while i check up on our little friend" Robotnik walked into a door that looked like a jail security door. In that door, were bared cells, one of them holding Tails.

"Eggman! Let me out! Sonic will be coming for you!" Tails yelled. Robotnik chuckles and shakes his head. Standing in front of Tails' cell with his hands behind his back.

"No, he isn't, because i have a prototype with him, he doesn't know that you are here" Robotnik smiles eviliy. Tails gasped and gripped the bars.

"He knows the difference between a dumb prototype and the real me!" Tails shouted in bravery, even though he knew Sonic wouldn't.

"Oh but you know he wouldn't" Robotnik replied. Tails sighed and looked down, nodding his head. "Oh well, cya later, i've got a robot to build and a creation to destroy" Robotnik skips out of the room and toward his giant weapon.

Tails had no way to escape. He was a smart fox, but this time, Eggman had built the cell to be unescapable. He had somehow succeeded in this to.

Chapter Count Down: 4