Chapter 1

So uh... this page got deleted and now I have to rewrite the chapter again :( sorry about that...

Izuku POV:

It's been 10 years since I was told that I was quirkless. Most people started avoiding me and telling me that I was a looser... But when this started, it started pissing Katsumi off. She always defends from bullies, and threatens them to never touch me again. Although they only leave me alone once and always come back... She gets especially pissed when a girl tries to approach me, whether it's to talk with me or bully me. But, I've noticed over the years that she has gotten overprotective over me, a little.. too overprotective...

During class:

Mr. Shigechi (get the reference?): "Alright class, it's time to fill in these sheets for your  future career."

Everyone: "Awww man... seriously? Who wants to sign a bunch of paper work crap?!"

Mr. Shigechi: *throws away poor paperwork* But who cares about that?! You all want to be heroes, am I right?!

Everyone: *shows off their quirks* " HELL YEH!/ LES GO!!!

Mr. Shigechi: "Now now everyone, you know the rule about quirks on school grou-

Katsumi: "Hey teach, don't leave me and my with these extras! They could end up lucky enough to get chosen as sidekicks for some crap-ass D-listers for all I care.

After that speech, the class started raging.

Everyone: "HUH?! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US KATSUMI?! YOU BETTER STOP SHOWING OFF- wait did you say deku?"

Then everyone realized it... she said my name. For them, my name represents useless nobody that can't do anything. But for Katsumi, it's like Dekiru.

Everyone: *starts laughing* HAHAHHAHAHA!!!! YOU REALLY THINK THAT SOMEONE AS WEAK AS THAT  DEKU CAN EVEN THINK OF APPLYING TO UA! THAT DELUSIONAL, HE CANT DO ANYTHING! IN FACT, HE'D BE THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH IF THEY EVEN LET HIM TAKE THE EXAM! THAT PLACE HAS A 2% ENTRANCE RATE FOR CRYING OUT LOU-"

Mr. Shigechi: "Oh right, that reminds me. Midoriya, you wanted to apply at UA as well?"

Midoriya: "W-wel yah... there's no harm in trying, right?..."

Everyone: "Give it up Deku, you can't do anythi-

Katsumi: SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HIM, AND I'LL BLOW YOU TO SHREDS!!!!!

Everyone shut up after they saw the dark aura an bloodlust come out of her body, even the teacher was traumatized. 'Scary...'

Time skip to end of class, brought to you by chibi yandere Katsumi...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Izuku Midoriya 

Quirk: [None]

Age: 14

Likes: Katsudon (Favorite food), Katsumi (Best friend, defender), All might (Role model, ???), Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Personality: timid, reserved, and polite

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mr. Shigechi: "All right class, time to pack your stuff, and get the hell out of here.

After that he left, and class was over. Katsumi said that she needed to rush somewhere, and quickly, so she told me to be careful, and left. I was packing my stuff, was about to leave when, a group of what look like to be a bunch of delinquents surrounded me, preventing me from leaven without getting beat up.