Chapter 4

Izuku POV

It was time for the UA entrance exam, and me and my friend Kacchan were walking together to the gate.

Izuku: "This is going to be so exciting! Right Kacchan?

Katsumi: "Tch. Whatever you say deku."

Izuku: "C'mon Kacchan, show some excitement!"

Katsumi: "I'll try..."

Izuku: "Alright then lets go—W-WOAH!"

I tripped on a rock and almost fell to the ground, but then I felt someone touch me, and the next thing I know, I floating.

Katsumi: "Deku, look out!

She tried to catch me, but that's when I was already saved.

???: "O-oh! Sorry about that, I guess I wasn't supposed to use my quirk on you all of a sudden."

Izuku: "N-no it's fine! Thanks for the help."

Katsumi: *whispers* "I could've helped..." 

izuku: "What was that Kacchan?"

Katsumi: "Oh... it's nothing"

Uraraka: "Anyways, let me introduce myself. My name is Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet you both."

Izuku: "My name's Izuku Midoriya! And this is my best friend Katsumi, but I call her Kacchan."

Katsumi: "Hmph..."

Ochaco: "Well, it was nice meeting you, but I gotta go now. Good luck on the exams!"

Izuku! "You too!"

[Kingu Crimuson!] 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Ochaco Uraraka 

Quirk: [Zero Gravity]

Age: 15

Likes: Izuku (New best friend), 13 (hero)

Personality: timid, kind

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[During the entrance exam]

Me and Kacchan made it in to the entrance exam hall. 

Katsumi: "Ugh... this already feels boring..."

Mic: "HELLO THERE FELLOW CONTESTANTS! THE NAMES PRESENT MIC! LETS ALL DO GOOD IN THE EXAM! NOW LEMME GET A "YEH!"!

Everyone: "..."

Present mic: "... off course this would happen... this is a copy of my hero academia after all..."

Sometime later, after mic explained the 0-3 pointers...

Mic: "So, D O   Y O U   U N D E R S T A N D?..."

 Deku: "*mumbling*"

???: "Hey you!"

Deku: "Huh...? Me?"

???: "Shut up. You're disrupting the contestants with your mumbling. If you think it's fun to keep mumble, then you can leave this instant."

Deku: "And who said you were the boss??? You're disrupting present mic by "scolding" me. He's not even finished talking yet. So you're the one that should shut up sonic rippoff."