Chapter 3

So, I'm starting school tomorrow so I might not update this that frequently, but I'll try.

Katsumi POV

I was walking to my house after the slime incident, and I was extremely pissed that they were scolding my deku.

Katsumi: "THOSE FRIGGIN BASTARDS! HOW DARE THEY SCOLD MY  DEKU!? IF ONLY I COULD KILL THE— huh?"

Then I saw deku talking to some old, skinny man with black eyes. 'Oh deku~...you look so cute when you talk~ want to see you talk even more~' I decided to stalk them and listen to what their talking about.

"Ok then kid, what your name again?"

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya."

"Well then young Midoriya, here is the American dream plan! We will meet again tomorrow at 4:00 AM at Dagobah beach! It's gonna be a hard 10 months until the UA exam, so you better have what it takes!"

Izuku: "NANI?!"

Izuku: "This is so much!"

Smallmight: "Well, do you have what it takes?!"

Izuku: "I'll try my hardest! If I want to be the best hero of all time, then I have to train the hardest!

Smallmight : "That's the way to go young man! Now you can excuse me, I'll be taking my leave now, so take care.

'Hold on... he's training? That's ok but, with him? For ten months?! ...'

I was getting worried. 'What if deku was gonna stop spending time with me, and forget about me? What if he becomes friends with him and leaves me?!What if he forgets about me over those ten months?! No...NO!!!' I felt anger, fear and jealousy at the same time. But there was one thing that was in her mind: What if deku was hiding something from her?

Time skip by Saitama

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: [None]

Age: 14

Likes: Katsudon (Favorite food), Katsumi (Best friend, defender), All might (Role model, Mentor), Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Personality: timid, reserved, and polite

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[In izuku's dream]

Izuku POV

I woke up in a black void. I just kept falling down the void. I realized this was a dream. But then I saw a girl with ash blond hair girl with spiky hair wearing school uniform. It was then That I realized it was...Kacchan? What a weird dream I'm having...