forest

It's now day 100 since Peppa died.
The boy who can't get over his dead lover has decided to end his life so he can join her in the afterlife.

The purple boy woke at at 3pm and forcefully dragged himself ouf of bed. He grabbed the diamond minecraft sword and made his was to the forest where peppa died.

He ventured into to forest to look for Peppa's rotting corpse. (No one wanted to move her 7ft, 1700lb body so they just left her to rot in the forest❤️)

When he approached the gravesite he realized that Peppa's body was missing⁉️⁉️😱😱 What could've happened to it🤨🤨

It was then that he heard some groovy guitar music coming from afar...

The suddenly a strange man emerged from the bushes. He wore heels and had strange makeup ⭐️ 👁 👄 👁 💧

"Oh?"
"And who might you be?"
Said the strange man as he noticed Mineta.

"I-I'm Mineta"
"W-who are y-you" he stuttered . His heart skipped a beat & he lowkey began to think that the stranger was hot 🥵🥵🔥🔥

"Mineta eh?"
"I'm Hisoka..."

"H-hisoka-" he was cut off mid sentence.

"So kid, what are you doing so deep in the forest? It's dangerous you shouldn't be here"

"I was looking for my girlfriends corpse..."

"Corpse? Looks like it's not here.."

"Do you know where it is 🤬🤬🤬" yelled mineta.
"You asshole!! If you did something to her I'll kill you-"

"You? Kill me? Ha that's funny" Hisoka scoffed at the 3ft tall imp.

Though he did get slightly turned on at the sight of the tiny boy threatening him 😳😳😳😳

Mineta gripped his Minecraft Sword. He was ready to attack.

"Woah there kiddo calm down, I don't know what happened to ur gf corpse"
"Probably got eaten by forest monsters"

"M-monsters?!😱😱"

"Yeah...like i said...the forest is dangerous...you should probably get out of here"

"No."

"Huh, what do you mean know"

"I just mean no"
"To tell you the truth Hisoka-san...I don't plan on leaving this forest..."

"Hisoka san??? Bruh who does this midget think he is 😹😹😹"

"I came here to kill myself"

"Oh..."
"Well ur gonna have to save that for another day"

"wha-"
Mineta was suddenly sent flying through the air and pulled towards Hisoka's direction. His mind was suddenly blank. Wtf just happened??
He turned around and saw these weird creatures. "Wtf??? Monsters actually exist 😱😱😱 I thought he was just playin 😰😰😰"
(Idk what type of monsters these are but just go with it shhhh)

Mineta panicked and threw is head balls towards one of the creatures. It stuck to the monster's face and blinded it in one eye.

"Oh?? Interesting..." Hisoka thought to himself.

In the blink of an eye the monsters were slain by the Hisoka. Mineta still couldn't comprehend what was going on.

The man then grabbed onto mineta they escaped out of the forest.

END OF CHAPTER 3 😳😳😳

umm wtf was this chapter 😱😱 i'm sure you weren't expecting hisoka to appear 😼😼 but heheh if u look at the cover i literally put mineta over that one scene where gon ties the butterflies to a string 😮😮 it was planned all along 😫😫 🙏🙏
my brain is so huge 😏😏😏

anyways what do we think is happening in the next chapter 👀👀 whats gonna happen to mineta now that he didn't get to kill himself 👎👎👀👀 are we gonna see more of hisoka? are other hxh characters gonna appear 🤨🤨 find out in 3-5 business days 😗😗