40.

<chaewon pov>

damn that slapped get me fully awake ..it hurts..

yeah shes true ,why am i deciding for her own decisions..but my mind telling me not to let someone court her..

i went where minjoo go . i saw her talking to yuri my fake sistah...im just listening to their own conversation..

"yah! cmon lets swim" yuri said..

"i dont have swimsuit on"minjoo said..

"dont need that just go with your bra instead and besides youre already wearing shorts ..in this house there is no rules "yuri said . i smirked i drank some water and saw minjoo slowly taking her clothes off..

fuck.

i tried to not look but i failed i stared at her   up and down while drinking water..

"Granddaughter!"my grandma sana came..make me panic and choke ..

*Coughs*

"You scared me grandma"i said ..she look at minjoo too and smirked at me..

"why dont you join them"she asked..

"minjoo is angry at me" i said and rolls my eyes..

"ahh! thats why your cheeks are so red right now i guess she slapped you..haha good for you"my grandma laughs at me..

"it hurts"i said grabbing my own face and she pressed my private..

"Ouchhj!!!!"

"Well you deserve it!!why did you let a girl touch you!! thats for minjoo only!"she almost shouted ..

"Im sorry im drunk that time but its painful even i enjoyed it" i said and she slapped my arms..

"My granddaughter really"she said and pat my head..

i went to yuri and minjoo..i dive in with my clothes..

"nice minjoo you're sexy.."i said..

"shut up"she said .still mad at me..

yuri is just laughing at me ..

"Lets play" i said .they both looked at me..

"what game?"they both asked..

"kissing under the water" i said..

"the fuck you're too pervert really" yuri said i smirked..

"well i invited yena "i said.and she looked so fast searching for yena..

"where is she?"yuri said while blushing..

"shes at the kitchen ...go!"i said..

but the truth there is no yena there i just want to say sorry to minjoo..

once yuri is now gone i swim and pulled minjoo wheres the water is too deep so that she cant go away..

"yah! i cant swim!"she said i held her waist..

"i know ,wrapped your legs on my waist "i command she did what i told her to do ,she wrapped her arms around my neck too..

"im sorry "i said with sincerity..

"Okay..lets go now"she said but i didnt move ..

"Go...if you can tho"i said teasing her ..

"okay "she said and confidently remove her legs on me and was about  to swim..

"you cant minjoo the water its too deep"i said and grabbed her wrist..pulling her more closer to me until our nose touch...

i sigh..

"I really want to kiss you" i said..looking at her lips..

"I really want too" she said that makes me shocked,i move more closer to her and our lips are now 1inches apart..

i didnt waste my time and go for it..i kissed her eating her lower lips..she starts to wrapped her arms again and kissed me back..

i slowly opened my mouth and let my tongue go in ..i heard her moaning a little..i turned my head to the right way and keep kissing her more deeper with tongue fighting inside our mouth..
i like how we tasting each other..
i went down to her chin and to her neck ,kissing it and sucking it  giving her marks on it ..im enjoying ..she moan and bite her own lower lips..

"Minjoo~a"i went to kiss her again and looked at her straightly..

"hm?"

"lets go to my room"i smirked..i licked my finger and show it to her..

"you know what is this right?"i asked..

"..."she nodded ..

"YAHHH!!"i heard yuri shouted and jumps into the water..

this girl really...