Talent swap!

So some people will switch talents with someone else, some will get a new talent, and some will get the talent they were meant for ( ie: Gonta = angel) ( I also changed the Ultimate maid to the Ultimate assistant)

Kaede : Ultimate Painter.

Pretty much the same design wise, but instead of music notes she has paint splatters and her vest thing is a painters smock.

Akamatsu always felt joy when looking at art. Little Akamatsu wanted to share her joy with the world, so she got into art. One day she wants to bring joy to the whole world with her art.

Rantaro : Ultimate Aikido master

His parents were rich, so they wanted to make sure thier son could protect himself. They hired a aikido teacher, but Amami really enjoyed aikido, so he continued.

Tenko : Ultimate Adventure

Chabashira always enjoyed hiking as a child. Chabashira wants to see the whole world before she dies. She is still sexist.

She wears pants and tennis shoes with her normal outfit.

Gonta : Ultimate Angel 

Gokuhara is simply very pure and innocent, so an angel.

Maki : Ultimate Undertaker 

Harukawa's parents are undertakers as well, so she simply got into the business. She doesn't necessarily enjoy it though. She also handles underground business (aka - illegal dead body's) 

(Undertaker : a person whose business is preparing dead bodies for burial or cremation and making arrangements for funerals.)

Ryoma : Ultimate magician

He saw a magic show once as a child and wanted to pursue it as a job.

He wears typical magicians clothing.

314-1r43a (aka Miu Iruma) : Ultimate Robot

( I wanted to draw her) ( She looks like she's playing air guitar)

Her main body is covered by black fabric, and is reinforced with the hot pink (her choice of color) plates. She has the pink plates of armor on her arms, legs, chest, and bottom. Her feet is also made of the same armor, but is decorated with the black. She has added a black skirt that she has stuck on there with the pink belt. Her hair is slightly different, as I wanted to make it more like Kiibo's. Her ankles are panels that are kind of like digital alarm clocks, her right one contains her charging port and shows her charge, her left one shows who she was sold to (the Kirigiri detective agency). Her hand panels are like phones. And the choker panel shows her official title of 314-1r43a. She can do face and voice recognition, look for fingerprint matches, as well as print photos.

How did someone get Miu Iruma out of 314-1r43a........ It was Ouma, so who knows.

At ten, she was sold to the Kirigiri agency. Her first mission was with the current Ultimate detective, and she's stayed with him this whole time.