Chapter 1: Troublemakers

Seokjin (narrating): Kim Seokjin. Min Yoongi. Jung Hoseok. Kim Namjoon. Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook. 7 guys who were school troublemakers. We were getting in detention a lot. And in the end, it became our secret hideout. We were from different schools but were sent into one detention. Yoongi was usually playing piano that was in there with Jungkook. Namjoon and Taehyung were just fooling around with whatever they could find around while Jimin and Hoseok had a special place in the room to just dance. I was usually just watching them but it was making me happy.

But one day... I was forced to tell the place of our secret hideout, or else the principal would tell my father about my "bad" behavior, as he called it... It was a hard choice, and I.... sold my friends in order to save my own skin by telling the place of our hideout....

It happened when Yoongi and Jungkook were playing piano.

Yoongi: Come on! It's easier than you think!

Jungkook: I still have to work on it, hyung!

Yoongi: Just one try!

The younger sighed and the two started playing when someone broke in the room.

Principal: NO MUSIC WITHIN SCHOOL DOORS, YOU ASSHOLE!

*SLAP*

The principal's hand immediately found its way to Jungkook's bunny face, slapping his cheek and making him fall to the ground.

Jungkook: Agh!

Yoongi: !

Principal: WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT DAMN PIANO IS HERE!?

*SLAP*

After another slap and kick, Yoongi's fists were clenching and in the end, he hit the older man that came in the room.

Jungkook: !! Hyung-

Principal: What the hell do you think you're doing?

Yoongi: Leave my friend alone.

Seokjin (narrating): The next thing I know... Yoongi was expelled...

Jungkook: It's all my fault!!! We were playing the piano when the principal got in and slapped me, and then Yoongi-hyung hit him back to protect me..!!!

Seokjin: ...!

Jimin: Jungkook, don't worry, it's not your fault.

Taehyung: That's right! Yoongi-hyung wanted to protect you, so he did what he did.

Hoseok: I think he knew he would get expelled since he doesn't just do things out of the blue.

Namjoon: He knew the consequences, but I guess he couldn't just look how you suffer, Jungkook.

Jungkook: I- *sniff* I- I feel so bad...!! *runs away*

Seokjin: Jungkook....!

Seokjin was ready to run after the maknae, but someone stopped him after grabbing his sleeve.

Namjoon: Leave it, hyung.

Seokjin: No way! *runs after Jungkook*

*in their hideout place*

Jungkook: *stares at the piano*

Seokjin: *looks at Jungkook through the door*

Jungkook: Aaaaagghh!!! *smashes the piano*

Seokjin: !!!

Jungkook: *huff* *huff* GAH! *hits the already smashed piano*

Seokjin (narrating): I couldn't look them in the eyes anymore... especially Jungkook... I betrayed them and Yoongi paid for my betrayal... I tried to avoid them. Eventually, we all part our ways and never saw each other again. Until one day...

-----------
Hi, guys!!! Wow, I'm finally posting this story!! This chapter was a bit short, but I promise they will be longer! Enjoy the story!💜