Chapter 36: Meet up.

"Meet me at the gas station that Namjoon used to work at 7 o'clock."

Jungkook: Say WHAT NOW?!

Jungkook was stunned. He didn't know whether to believe that message and actually go there or not. He didn't know, but he definitely saw Seokjin. He decided to risk it and go to the promised location.

///

Jungkook arrived at the station and had been waiting there for already 15 minutes.

Jungkook: This is stupid. What am I even doing here?

Jungkook was already ready to leave, when a familiar voice stopped him from doing so.

Seokjin: Jungkook.

Jungkook: !!! *turns around* Seok... jin...

Tears immediately started burning maknae's eyes as his palms found their way to cover his mouth.

Jungkook: I don't believe it-- You're-- This can't be-- This can't be real--

Jungkook shut his eyes in disbelief when Seokjin only came closer and hugged the younger.

Jungkook: !!

Seokjin: Jungkook... I am real.

The younger's mouth was slightly open after the sudden action of the older. After hearing Seokjin's voice, his mouth and eyes shut, as couple of tears slid down his cheeks as he hugged Seokjin back.

The maknae sobbed as he pulled away.

Jungkook: But-- How?! How are you-?! -here?!

Seokjin: I... actually.... Don't know myself... -! *remembered: "You can come back and be with them"* ! Right...! You al accepted yourselves!!

Jungkook was left confused.

Seokjin: You all accepted the reality of your actions and now I'm here!

Jungkook: Hyung... I don't understand...

Seokjin: Jungkook. I am going to ask you a favor. Please, don't tell others that I am here.

Jungkook: What-- Why--

Seokjin: Please. For the sake of others.

Jungkook: Hyung... What's going on...?

The elder didn't get a chance to answer because was interrupted by Jungkook's phone buzzing.

Jungkook: It's Yoongi-hyung. *answers* Hyung?

But nobody was prepared for what they had heard. They heard a door banging while Yoongi is screaming.

Yoongi: HELP!! SOMEBODY!!!!!

Jungkook: HYUNG?!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!

Yoongi: GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! SOMEBODY!!!! *cough cough* Somebody... SOMEBODY!!!! *cough cough*

Jungkook had tensed when he heard Yoongi screaming for help. Seokjin had heard the screams coming from the phone even though the phone wasn't on speaker mode.

Jungkook: We gotta hurry! Something happened!

-------------------

Cliffhanger makes the part short again.

Stay safe!