Beers and tears

Vinz POV:

I sighed as I pushed open the front doors to the apartment building where he and his dear friend angelino, on his way back from walking from work (Mexican deli) some thugs were once again trying to start a fight with him. But he was smart and remembered lino's advice to not look at anyone or even speak to them, then hope you don't die. Witch happily worked cuz they got bored since they didn't get any response out of me and just left.

I made my way to the staircase (because they never fixed the damn elevator) and made my way up towards my floor. 'I haven't seen Luna again... Lino will be pretty upset about this... why would he fall for someone who tried to get us killed, kisses him, then leaves without saying another word, not a phone number or anything for almost three months now... she's pathetic to leave behind someone as special as Lino, he's been my best friend ever since we met at that orphanage... well whatever'

3rd person POV:

That wasn't the only thing that has been going on for the two, ever since the incident back at the place where vinz and Lino were kidnapped vinz had a hard time trying not to be a tad scared around Lino. Because he never meant to hurt him. He was some how being mine controlled by our kidnappers. He wasn't normal, he somehow grew monster like arms and choked vinz until he was black and blue. Lino only stopped when vinz said "friend" witch some how snapped him back to reality.

Lino would be heart broken every time vinz flinched when one of his hands would be near him. Even though vinz try's to convince him otherwise.

Vinz snapped back to his own world as he realized he reached his floor "thank fuck" he sighed and opened the door to the hallway, he walked past the old nazi's place happy that he doesn't have to worry about him popping his scary ass nose out, you know because he's dead.

Vinz ruffles through his pockets for the keys, he finds them and puts them in the lock to unlock it. He opened the door and called "hey I'm back!" Lino was sitting at the couch, he smiled at his best friend "hey vinz, I'm guessing she wasn't there again?"vinz shook his head while looking away.

Lino nods and looks away from his friend "s-so how was your day at work?" Vinz asked as he placed his bag on the ground and took off his hat "well it was a long day but I managed" "lucky that pizza place were desperate for employee's huh?" Vinz laughed as he placed a seat on his chair "heh yah, and they thought I would be the one crawling back, desperate bitches" vinz laughed.

"Hey tomorrow's the weekend, how about you and I go grab a drink tonight? We haven't been out drinking in god knows how long" "I thought you weren't much of a drinker?" "Well I'm not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have some fun" Lino smiles at vinz, vinz couldn't smile back because he had no lips but he could squint his eyes to make it look like he was smiling.

"A drink sounds good, but you should sit down for a bit, the bus will arrive in a hour anyway. You old bitch~" vinz puts a fake offended look on his face and a hand on his chest "you ass! I'm only a year older than you!" Lino laughed while vinz tried not to "ohoho you won't be laughing after this!" Than vinz jumped on top of Lino and holds him down on the couch

Vinz POV:

I jumped on him and held him against the couch, "ass hat!" He laughed as he tries to push me off "dick licker!" I laugh, I was really happy to see him in better spirits now.

Suddenly with all his strength he pushed me over on my back, we were laughing like idiots "thats it hot head! Your in for it!" Then he starts to smother my face in kisses "EEEW STAWP!" I laughed as I struggled to get out of his grip. Growing up together Lino and I had always done these kind's of rough housing, people who didn't know us probably thought we were gay for each other but we didn't care. But this was the first time that he started to kiss me.