The day after

3rd person POV:

Vinz jolts awake when he hears banging on the door, "HEYYYY BOYYYYS!!! ITS MEEE WILLY!!!!"' Vinz hurry's to open the door so Willy doesn't wake up Lino. "Willy shut the fuck up" Vinz shouts/whispers as he opens the door.

As soon as the door opened however Willy bursts in while twirling "VINZ BUDDY IM IN LOOOOOVE!" "SHHHHH" Vinz shushed and pointed to Lino. Willy covered his mouth "ops sorry" he laughed "oh buddy, tulip and I had a great time last night!-" Willy then realized that Vinz was in his boxers, he looks back at Lino and saw that he was also only in his boxers.

"So, did you two wined up getting into a little bit of ACTION last night? Hmmmmmm?~" Vinz cocked an eyebrow at Willy "what? Why would you-" Vinz then looks down at himself and realized that he was only wearing boxers "OH SHIT!" He then rushed towards the bathroom but firstly grabbing a shirt and pants. Willy just watched as vinz ran into the washroom

Time skip~

Not long later vinz comes back out of the washroom wearing a lime green shirt with grey jeans "so man what the hell are you doing here so early in the mornin hm?" Vinz asked Willy with crosses arms "well you see, tulip has to wake up early to go to work so I decided to come here to see you two gaybies"

Vinz starred wide eyed at Willy with blushed cheeks "for the last time Willy. Me and Lino aren't gay, especially for each other" Willy smirks at the man "mmmhmmm~" "MAN fuck off will you??? anyway uh, come sit man, tell us about your night with tulip" Willy smiles excitedly and dragged Vinz to the couch by his arm "OH MAN WHERE TO START!" "SHHHH man! Keep your voice down remember???" "Ah shit sorry"

The two plopped themselves on the couch. Making it creek loudly, they both cringe and look back at Angelino. He only mumbled and rolled to his other side. They both sigh in relief, "soooo Willy, talk away"

A huge smile grew on willys face showing off his braces. "As soon as we got to my trailer we had SEX! She was on her phone for most of it though, she was probably telling her friends on how great it was" Willy said proudly. Vinz snickered and thought 'yah that's definitely the reason' "Anyway" Willy continued "after that, she asked me on how much money I make for my album's. after I told her she started to kiss me and cling to me!"

Willy looked so happy with this, vinz was happy that Willy found someone he liked. But let's face it, tulip is NOT the right kind of girl for him. Vinz has a feeling that as soon as Willy wouldn't have enough money for her to spend she'd ditch him just like that. And vinz didn't want to see that happen to his friend, even though he found him annoying as hell. Vinz placed a hand on willys shoulder and looks him straight in the eyes "Willy, my friend. I know you like this one... but I don't think-"

Then all of a sudden Vinz was cut off when they hear vomiting, they instantly looked over the couch to see Angelino puking in the trash bin beside the mattress. "Oh fuck!" Vinz panicked as he jumped off and ran towards his best friend. He crawled across the mattress and rubs his friends back in comfort.

"What the fuARRRG! Happened last-BLARG! Night???" Lino says between his vomiting fits. "Uhh I'll tell you after you calmed down" Vinz says calmly