Boi's day in

Hi sorry for not updating this sooner! I just have a lot of stuff on my plate including other stories people want me to write, but from now on I promise to update this story as often as I can❤️

3rd person

Fast forward~

The boys had the rest of Saturday and Sunday to chill at home or do whatever they want, but for now vinz and willys focus we're on Lino and helping care for his hang over. Vince gave Angelino pain killers while Willy gave him water to swallow the pills down.

Even though Angelino was feeling more better he still rests his head against Vinz shoulder because he was exhausted from vomiting. Then Vinz set Lino back to bed while Willy fed their cockroaches, for an hour Vinz and Willy continued to talk to each other about random shit. After their adventure with a bling mullet man tried to kill them Willy and vinz got along a lot better.

Fast forward over~

Finally after an hour of chatting and watching TV Lino groans as he stirs awake "good morning sleepy head" Willy chimed looking back over the couch, vinz smiles and also looks back at his friend "mmmh what time is it?" Lino asked scratching his head. Vince looks to his phone "it's 12:47 pm" Lino groans "maaan I'm never gonna be able to sleep tonight" he complains. Vinz rolled his eyes playfully "hey we still got today and tomorrow to fix that" Lino nods. A ding then comes from willies phone, he picked it up and smiled as he began typing "who's that your texting?" Vinz asked Willy "tulip, she's almost done work and wants me to meet her at her apartment" Willy chimed.

Vinz rolled his eyes, he wasn't fond of the lady. One because she looks like she could put the kardashians to shame, two she is obviously using Willy for his money. "WELP!" Willy says standing up "see ya fags around! I gotta meet up with my lady friend!" Vinz chuckles "see ya around man"

Than in a cartoon like way Willy ran out the door, slamming it behind him. Vinz cringed as he slammed the door and Lino did as well.

Vinz turns back to his friend "so how are ya feeling? Forgot to ask" Lino looks up and smiles "much better thanks to you guys" Vince grinned "glad to hear..." then Vinz's eyes travelled towards the almost empty kitchen "we should probably grab some groceries today" Lino nods "why don't we just go now and get it over with" Vinz looks back to Lino "alright then, get some clothes on" Lino nods

"Oh wait one more thing" Lino says "what's up?" Vinz questioned "Willy drank as much as I did, how was he not in the same state as I was?" Vinz shrugged "there's many things about that weirdo that I don't understand... anyway let's get ready to go"