Let's disappoint each other

Suzanne has a secret.

Danny has the key.

Sam is bleeding out on the table.

And no one has seen Greg since he left for food four hours ago.

I'm starting to loose my mind, I can't take this. They've torn us apart on purpose. They've turned us against one another. Suzanne shot Sam, thinking he was a traitor. Danny sent Greg for food because Greg couldn't deal with the blood. Now Danny, Suzanne, and I have no idea how to save Sam. It's a never ending circle. After the sun fell from the sky, everything's been... Dark.

Treacherous shadows lurked around every corner, turning the best of friends against one another. We tried to just let it go, let other people fix their mistakes, but like anything else, they expect us to fix it. Hello? We're mortals too, we can still die, just not as easily. But still, that's not the point, they made a mistake, they should fix their mistake, but they never do.

Instead they send us.

Hey hey, I know right now this doesn't have very many views and stuff, and probably won't because this site is so big and filled with so many things to read. Hope that everyone is doing okay. I'm always here if anyone needs to talk.

BookLoverPaige