Abhay got his friend

"It's been long, shall we go out Sanskar?", asked Abhay, and before Sanskar could reply Abhay exclaimed, "Wait I have a plan".

Looking at his watch and scrolling for an app on his mobile, "It's 6'o clock now. We have a show at 7, let's go for a movie. I will call Arnav bhai and Khushi bhabhi, she has been complaining a lot that we are not taking her anywhere except for the business meetings and she is getting bored", completed Abhay and not waiting for Sanskar's reply, he dialed Arnav's number.

"Arnav bhai, let's go for a movie tonight"

"No Abhay, I am a bit busy now", but before Arnav could complete, Abhay interrupted.

"I don't want to hear any excuse. Sanskar is also here, you are coming that's it, please bhai", requested Abhay.

"Okay, send me the ticket, I will come directly to the mall. Will you pick Khushi? ", asked Arnav.

"Sure, see you", saying which Abhay disconnected the call and along with Sanskar, he rushed towards his car being all excited. After what seemed to be an eternity, they are going out and Khushi bhabhi would be the happiest.

As soon as they were out of the parking, Abhay said Siri to call Khushi bhabhi and Siri obliged being a good girl.

"Hello Abhay", came in Khushi's voice.

"Bhabhi, get ready, we are going out", said Abhay.

"How much time I have?", asked Khushi.

"We will be there in fifteen minutes", replied Abhay.

"Done", saying which Kushi disconnected the call.

As said, they reached Raizada mansion in 15 minutes only to find Khushi waiting for them at the entrance. She hopped into the back seat as Sanskar was driving and Abhay was sitting beside him.

"Bhabhi, do you realize you didn't even ask us where we are going?", asked Sanskar starting the car.

"If you or Arnav ji would have called, then I would have asked what to wear and where we are going because all you both care to take me is to some high-class business meetings but it was Abhay so I was sure that we would have a lot of fun wherever we are going. So, I didn't want to waste time asking questions?", said Khushi leaving Sanskar to hit his forehead for asking such a question while Abhay and Khushi gave a hi-fi.

"So, is Arnav ji coming?", asked Khushi.

"Ya bhabhi, he said he will come directly to the mall", replied Abhay, and at around seven they parked the car and made their way to the PVR screens where Arnav was waiting for them. 

Arnav greeted his brothers but before their conversation could go further Khushi pulled them into their allotted screen, as she didn't want to miss even the titles. 

On the other hand, in Kolkata Swara was having her dinner with her mom and dad.

"Swara, what do you think about Rakesh? Should I say yes from our side?", asked Shekar.

"Dad, I...I need some time. I am not yet ready for marriage", stuttered Swara which came out almost as a whisper.

"We already gave you one year, how much more time you need. We don't always get such good matches Swara. The boy is having a good job in Florida, his family has got a very good reputation and he is also an only child like you. Trust me you won't have any problem", Shekar tried to convince his daughter.

"Dad, please...", but before Swara could continue, Shekar shouted.

"Enough Swara, even your best friend Kavya is getting married. You need to think about us as well. We need to fulfill our responsibilities. So, no more arguments. I am giving you time until this month's end, make your mind and tell me because the boy needs to plan his Visa accordingly", saying which Shekar stood up to go to his room but he stopped at the door.