Honeymoon is must

Hi guys, here we go with the last part. Please shower your love with votes and comments for one last time.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sanskar took out a paper from the envelope and before he could see what it is Abhay snatched it from him.

"Wow this is a honeymoon package for fifteen days in Venice...but Vishal, they got the number wrong. Look it should be for two people, right? It's printed as four", said Abhay.

"Abhay, it's for you four", before Vishal could continue Abhay and Sanskar shouted in no startling everyone around.

"What happened guys?", asked Vishal not understanding what wrong he said.

"I am not going to honeymoon with Sanskar", said Abhay turning his face away.

"Even I won't go with Abhay", declared Sanskar.

"Excuse me. What about us?", came in Swara and Piya worried that the men were deciding to go on a honeymoon without them.

"Relax girls, actually mine and Abhay's ideas regarding honeymoon doesn't match. He wants to spend more than 15 days while I feel one week is more than enough. And what's the use of going to a new place if you don't cover all the prominent places and try different cuisines so I made a nice schedule as of what all to visit but Abhay is against it too", Sanskar started explaining but was interrupted by Khushi.

"Sanskar you want to go for a vacation and Abhay wants to go for a honeymoon. There is a lot of difference to it. Couples are sent to honeymoon so that they get to spend maximum time together so that they get used to each other's presence before getting back to their routine life. After marriage, many things change Sanskar as the couple starts to live under the same roof, every minute habit is noticed and it can't be ignored as you have to stay together, eat together and sleep together all through your life. So these few days will help you to adjust yourself to allow your partner into your personal space. It is not going to be as easy as you might be feeling now but this period helps trust me. Don't rush it".

Sanskar was thinking about Khushi's words while Abhay pulled him towards him and whispered "leave all that just imagine waking up to a good morning kiss followed by a warm hug enjoying the sunrise and then spending some time on the beach later going out for a candlelight dinner...finally falling asleep with a good night kiss, how romantic it is?"

Abhay's voice was low enough but as Swara heard it she clutched Sanskar's arm and looked down feeling shy but her red cheeks gave away the fact that she too liked Abhay's plan more.

"Just forget about everything and enjoy your life with your soulmate for just fifteen days Sanskar because I know you are not someone who would take Swara out regularly", teased Abhay patting Sanskar.

Though Sanskar glared at Abhay, he too knew that Abhay is right. Once he gets back to his work, maybe they wouldn't get a chance to take such a long vacation. So making up his mind to use this time to the maximum he thanked Vishal for the gift.

"Thanks, Vishal for this. We will surely go", replied Sanskar making everyone on the stage happy.

"This is nothing Sanskar. By the way, I am leaving for London next week as I have received an international project", announced Vishal.

"Oh that's great news but can't you operate it from here?", asked Abhay congratulating with half-heart as he didn't want to send Vishal away at least not so soon.

"No Abhay, it is my dream project and I have to be there", replied Vishal feeling the same as Abhay but was helpless.

Reluctantly Abhay nodded. And after the reception in Kolkata Vishal accompanied them to Mumbai to spend few days with them and Sujatha welcomed the brides into Maheshwari mansion with all the rituals being followed accordingly. Finally, as the reception in Mumbai too was done mainly attended by the businessmen from across the world, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.