Father's who have daughters are difficult

Thanks for reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Raichand Mansion, Sanskar and Arnav were trying to stop Abhay from drinking as he was not stopping since an hour.

"Sanskar, I tried a lot. I counted one to ten, took deep breaths but...but it didn't work this time", said Abhay wiping his tears which didn't have any mood of stopping.

"Abhay...", started Sanskar trying to cup his face but was interrupted by Abhay.

"She is right, who would bear a person who can't even break a thing", saying which he threw his glass which just bumped with the ground and stood there silently waiting to be picked as it is made up of a fabric which doesn't break. In frustration, he picked up a vase from the nearby table and threw it on the floor so hard that if it would have been made up of glass, the hall would be filled with its pieces but this one didn't have a single scratch increasing his irritation.

"Who would want to be with a person who can't eat with a knife, who can't even see blood. I am nothing but a burden...a burden...", Abhay was crying holding his head as only he knew how hard it was to control those thoughts which would always force him to hurt himself. Immediately Arnav hugged him to his heart.

"Abhay, you are an amazing person and everyone's favorite. You know, what your Khushi bhabhi says, if we are blessed with a baby boy, she would raise him just like you because you always strive to make everyone around you happy and wherever you are, that place is always filled with laughter. And it's not at all easy to be like that. We are always proud of you my boy", said Arnav patting Abhay's head while Abhay was crying silently holding Arnav tightly.

They didn't know how much time they were like that as Abhay fell asleep in his brother's embrace. Sanskar and Arnav took Abhay to his room and made him sleep comfortably. They both sat on either side of him not taking their eyes off him. The silence around him took Sanskar back in time.

Flashback

"Sanskar, go and find Abhay. We will take him along with us", said Sujatha to seventeen year old Sanskar.

After searching the whole mansion, Sanskar found Abhay on the terrace standing on the edge of the roof. Looking at him, Sanskar was shocked but composing himself, he called: "Abhay"

Hearing his voice, Abhay shouted: "If you try to come near me, I would jump from here"

"Trust me you won't get a gold medal if you jump from here, for that you need to try going to Olympics", said Sanskar maintaining his composure.

"What?", asked Abhay looking at Sanskar as if he was out of his mind.

"Convince me why you want to die and then I won't stop you", saying which Sanskar sat on the floor looking at Abhay.

"My parents are dead Sanskar. I don't have anyone in this world. There is no point of me living when all my loved ones are gone", said Abhay letting his tears flow down his eyes.

"Thanks Abhay for letting me know that I am nothing to you", said Sanskar.

"I didn't mean that", said Abhay and this time his voice was calm compared to before.

Taking it as a good sign Sanskar continued.

"Look Abhay, I don't have time for all this. I am having an important exam tomorrow and please don't force me choose between my exam and your funeral"

"How mean...your exam is more important to you than me?", asked Abhay getting down the roof.

"Ofcourse", replied Sanskar.