goodbye?

┊ .˚☁️ ༘┊

heyoooo

so uh please dont be mad at me for ending this story very shortly. to be honest, i wanted to continue it but i lost all motivation to finish it. i had a whole plot planned (well kinda).

this story has been very hard for me to continue. i find 1st person hard to write so thats why i write in 2nd/3rd now.

this ended up me ending this story quickly. i would like to thank the ones who stayed and read my story. all your comments made me smile too! the next part of this will be me explaining the rest of the story.

┊ .˚☁️ ༘┊

who is y/ns abusive ex?
- hyunjin. originally i planned for it to be minho, but i wanted it to be a big plottwist. plz dont hate me :((

what happened between seungmin and minho?
- minho and hyunjin were best friends back in the day. they were also friends with seungmin, so it was just the trio. hyunjin was very manipulative. he convinced minho to do something bad and that caused minhos and seungmins friendship to break. minho is innocent in this story and seungmin later finds out about what happened.

what happened to chan?
- as yall know, chan is dead in this story. he got into a car accident with his dad and they both passed away. you also know chan was y/ns brother and seungmins best friend. how did the car accident happen? i dunno ill leave it up to you guys so tell me your ideas i would like to see what you come up with :))

are the other members of skz in this story?
- tbh, i dont know. i had trouble thinking of ways to introduce them to the story so lets just pretend they are KAHDJDJDJ

why is y/ns mom abusive?
- the death of y/ns dad and chan hit her hard and she was in a very long stage of denial. she became an alcoholic and released her emotions on y/n.

do seungmin and y/n end up together?
- yes they do! in chapter 10, they both said "i love you" to each other. theyre both pretty dumb and figured that they meant it as friends. later, seungmin confesses his feelings for y/n and she, of course, gladly returns his feelings. i never came up with an idea of seungmin confessing, so yall can leave your ideas! i want to see how creative yall are :)

how did you come up with the title?
- "those 3 words" came to me when i was writing the summary for this story. basically, y/n waited all her life to hear "i love you" and the first person to ever say that to her in years was seungmin. this made y/n fall for seungmin.

┊ .˚☁️ ༘┊

this isnt goodbye forever! im creating a minsung story because i love them so much and uH i have motivation for that.

the motivation came from me reading a lot of minsung ffs and the idea popped into my head.

also, i deleted my first minsung story because i also didnt have the motivation to continue it. plus, it only had like 2 chapters-

so please look out for my minsung story! i thought about the title: "the music producer and his lover"

what do yall think? ^^^

ALSO IF YOU WANNA READ MORE OF LIKE Y/N SHORT STORIES/IMAGINES, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @jisughhh

thank you guys for reading this story. i truly appreciate it and i hope you stick around to see my future stories as well.

farewell for now!