Part 3

(2 days over and Arnav is in Sanjeevini hospital to get the dressing changed. After that pranky call Arnav and Khushi never spoke. Its Arnav's turn and he enters Khushi's cabin)

Khushi – you? (she is a bit shocked)

ArnavYes me... were you expecting someone else?

KhushiI mean ... I mean... whatever..how is the pain now?

Arnav – Its reduced. (He is trying to be formal enough to keep her comfortable around him)

Khushi – Ok sit on the bed I will change the dressing.

(Arnav sits on the bed and removed his shirt. This time he has no baniyan(vest) so Khushi is more cautious with the situation she started undressing the bandage. She unable to gaze him while doing this, inturn her concentration is disturbed and she removes the cotton on the wound in a jerk which hurts Arnav)

Arnav – Ouch.....

Khushi – (Suddenly leaves his arm....).. I Am sorry Arrrrnnnnnav....(she is almost in the verge of crying)

Arnav – Hey Khushi...its ok....

Khushi – (Looking at him now)...I am unable to do this......I will send someone to dress this...(She starts to move away turning her back to him)

Arnav – (Holds her hand) What happened?

Khushi – I don't know... I am just not able to do this

Arnav – Look at me....(She is still facing her back to him)..... Khushi I said turn......(She slowly turns to him).. Are you angry with me for the prank I did the other day?

Khushi – No....its not that Arnav....I don't know....I mean

Arnav – First case? (he just though it might be her first time so she is scared)... Are you scared?.... Don't worry you dress it I will not give out any sigh just like first day...

(She starts dressing with the same uncomfortness....Arnav realized something wrong....But she noticed the wound still fresh which is unusual)

Khushi – Did you take tablets?

Arnav – Yes

Khushi – But this wound is not started to heal yet

Arnav – My wounds wont heal so soon. I am diabetic (She finished the dressing by now)

Khushi – What??...(panics)... You should have told me about it I would have prescribed the medicine accordingly....how could you do this?....oh god!!! (She is uttering everything in hurry with concern)

Arnav – Relax Khushi...... why are getting panicked like this?

Khushi – Wo ....wo...I mean....(She is confused as to what to tell as she herself don't know why she is behaving this way. Arnav is smart enough to understand this behaviour of Khushi as he connected the dots of her hesitation to look at him when he removed the shirt, still he wanted to enjoy this phase)

Arnav – Am I your first alive patient?

Khushi – No its not like that... I treated your Nanda Kishore too remember?