chapter 2

Dad stayed in my room till I complete my snacks. Then I closed the door of my room and opened the wardrobe. I took Rosh's favorite shirt and our wedding photo into my hand. Still, I could sense his fragrance from his shirt. I looked at that photo in which I was so looking happy and he holds my shoulder with possession.

Never in my life, I thought I would live without him. I didn't hurt anyone from my childhood but I dont why God took away from happiness from.

I hugged his shirt and our wedding photo to my chest. Then I laid on my bed thinking about my Roshan, my husband.....

Flashback.....

Hasanthi POV:

Five years back, we met accidentally on the train, AP express. I was going to Delhi along with my mom to join in Business management course in a reputed college. As my mom and I got different seat numbers, we were seating in different compartments. When I was reading a novel, I saw few college students were disturbing others, and also they were drunk. I ignored them and resumed work. Among them, one of the guys sat opposite me and talking in bad language. I wanted to move from that place and sit with my mom. But his friends blocked my way to stop me. ThwereTherenly a few passengers were present in that compartment. Everyone was looking at me but no one came forward as they were drunk. Among them, one guy touched my hand and tried to move his fingers towards my arm...

I closed my eyes with disgust and fear. My eyes started dwelling with tears. After few minutes, I felt that guy released my hand and heard a scream. Then I slowly opened my eyes and checked my surrounding. I was shocked to see all guys fell and screaming with pain. Then I noticed a tall person with a fair complexion. He was looking for a courageous and well-mannered person. He was perfectly strong with six-pack abs.

" Are you okay madam?" He asked me.

" Hmmm.." I replied still looking at him.

He made me sit and gave me some water to drink. He shouted at other passengers as they looking like an audience. I was impressed with his behavior, how bravely he questioned everyone.

" Till where are you going?" He questioned me.

" Delhi" I replied.

" Okay. I am also going up to Delhi. Don't worry. My seat number is opposite to yours. " He said with a Calm tone.

" Thank you. By the way, My name is Hanshi and yours...." I extended my hand.

" Roshan." He replied.

" Nice to meet you" I smiled at him.

We talk with each other forgetting about time. From his words and behavior, I understood one main thing. He said he was working in the army. He a was very mature and decent person. In our whole conversation, he didn't try to ask me about personal information. Any guy tried to take advantage of my situation but he didn't.

I had a habit of reading novels, I thought I was seeing one character from one of the novels because we don't find the perfect guy now a day except the novel.

At 9 pm, mom made a call to know whether I had my dinner or not. I answered my call and again started talking with him. After one hour, I slept on my berth. When I closed my eyes afternoon incident reminded in my mind. Suddenly I opened my eyes and checked my hands.

" Are you feeling scared?" He questioned me.

" No..." I lied.

" Okay. Sleep I will be here itself ...." he assured me.