chapter 4

Please support me also in dreame app by reading my book
" our love written in the stars" by following me

Please support me also in dreame app by reading my book" our love written in the stars" by following me

Finally, I become Mrs

Finally, I become Mrs. Hansitha Roshan. Deep inside my heart, I was hurt by my mother's words but I don't want to show my pain to Roshan and his family because they accepted me whole-heartedly. We did all rituals at the temple as their family tradition and reached the home.

My friend, Pragati invited us with dristi( a ritual to welcome newly wedded couple by showing flame on the plate to remove evil eye). Even though she was pregnant with the sixth month but she was not at all tired. We entered jointly inside by keeping our right foot by telling our names. I lighten Diya in the pooja room. Then aunty told me to take some rest for some time. I slowly walked towards Roshan's room to take some rest.

When I entered the room, the door was locked with a thud. I turned my head and looked at Roshan. He was standing at the door frame with a mischievous smile. He quickly came towards me and hugged me tightly.

" you are looking so beautiful...." He whispered in my ears.

" Thank you.." I said coyly.

Then we heard a knocking sound and moved away with each other. I opened the door and found pragathi standing with a plate of snacks and fruit juice.

" Sorry to disturb you..." She apologized.

" No, Prags.....don't think like that...we are just talking," I said looking at my husband.

" come sit, we will talk for some time. From yesterday, you are doing so much work" I made her sit taking plates and tray from her.

" Okay, carry on. I will be back after some time." Roshan said looking with a sad face.

She gave a teasing smile to my husband and sat on the bed. We talk about random things. Later she left the room when she was feeling sleepy. I also wanted to sleep as I am also feeling tired. I changed into baby pink nightwear and laid on the bed. After peaceful sleep for one hour, I opened my eyes and found Roshan is also sleeping beside me. He looked so adorable in his sleep. I pecked his forehead and stood up from the bed.