9

Damian

"There we are alpha,her vitals are normal,heart beat is steady, sedatives and chlorine are out of her system and the tube is coming out in a couple days one week tops...that's if it isn't ripped again....any way she's doing well"

Doctor wendy gave me a bright smile turning around " she should wake up soon if her body keeps doing well"

I nodded and remembered one thing "how's her brain activity ?" she sighed took a look at amica and then back to me

"It's normal Alpha" she answered with a smile

"Thanks wendy, I already sent a spy to get every info he can find.....I'll show you the reports as soon as he's back...most likely today it's been a week since he left"

"Take good care of your self alpha, a nurse would come In to clean her and change the bandages "

I muttered my thanks looking at my tiny mate, her body smaller than I anticipated, I'm not disappointed it's just she looks so young and fragile her age estimate was between 16-18 that's how small she is

I had been by her side for a week now and was told she was malnourished but hydrated and there wasn't any sign of anorexia or any eating disorder

It didn't make sense to me she is- was an omega with a strong aura and her wolf is equally strong but she's weak and fragile add up malnourished but hydrated, omegas don't get as much food but eat three times daily and are doing okay well at in my pack at least
I take reports from all the sector and send out evaluators to make sure things are going well in the packs under me and so at to make sure that omegas are treated fairly well since some packs still believe in the barbaric discrimination of omegas and i am trying to curb that as much as possible.

I pushed all thoughts away as the nurses came in to clean her up and change the bandages to prevent infection. Her internals were healing first so her wounds were healing slowly almost at the rate of an human

I looked at her small fragile body and my heart broke. Leo was moping around in a corner and I knew this was hard for him, he had always wished and fantasied at the prospect of mate and i kind of felt sad for him, for us.

She's been in her coma for two weeks now and I've been here for a week, ray set up a mini work place for me here since I refused to leave her side not even once.

All too soon the nurses were done and left while i took the hands of my mate in mine and placed a kiss to her knuckles hoping she'll wake up soon and I'll be drowned in her beautiful brown orbs

I held onto her hand rubbing my thumb over her knuckles while I worked with the other. Although Ray had shouldered most of the work but there were still some that needed my attention. Like the extension of the mall, payroll and all that

A little while later there was a soft knock and Carlos walked in bowing briefly. I untangled my hand from that of my mate and set my files aside

"So what did you find?" I asked him,he was the spy sent to moon crest

He cleared his throat and began "for starters alpha, in the general achieve there's no report of her after the age of ten it was reported that she went missing and assumed dead after a year since all efforts of to find her proved abortive and her body never turned up, but in Alpha Dale's pack there was no record of her before the age of ten except she was born in the pack, no parents, no relatives"

I furrowed my brows " what do you mean no record?, even if she wasn't born there there should be a transfer file with her records."

"Well I did find it but it turns out her records before the age of ten was wiped out"

"so you're saying it was on purpose" I paused my mate sure is a mystery puzzle "go on"

"She was born on the 23rd of March in the year two thousand where she had some complications which almost caused her life but luckily someone was able to donate to her the needed blood. She lived a sheltered and privileged life and was loved by all till the age of ten when her mother died on the 23rd of March ten years later"

"She was accused of the death of her mother by her father and that's when her privilege ended, locked up in her room for a year and beaten on a regular basis, food was taken in once in a month. She was brought out of her room on the 12th February a year later presented to her pack and stripped of her title, demoted to an omega she was asked to work and climb back to her former position it was her second encounter with death. She worked as a pack slave for two years still regularly tortured and had her first kill at age 13 when she shifted for the first time killing the beta who had been stationed  to her and two guards before she was contained in the pack cells. No reasons stated but some say it was attempted rape others say she was rabid"

He paused to take a breath and I closed my eyes taking hold of my mates hand she had endured so much at such a little age

"It gets worse alpha. Her torture was increased and she was allowed to train so as to attempt to go back to her former position and make her father proud but each of her attempt were rejected and everyone had the permission of the alpha to inflict pain on her. she spent most of her nights in the cells and became the alphas stress relief, her meals were censored and she was only allowed to eat at the weekly pack dinner with the other omegas"

"All these are on the account of the members of the pack as i said earlier she has no legal records"

He took a deep breath and looked at me hesitantly so I nodded him on "The Luna is the daughter of late Luna Sophie Dale mate to alpha Mart Dale that's why her records were wiped out"

"What?" My brain was trying to process what i just heard

"WHAT!?.......that son of a bitch to his own daughter" I was enraged, I'm so gonna have his head

"There's one more thing" he hesitated and I nodded for him to continue

"I was privileged to meet the doctors that handled the Luna's birth, he's old and retired and no longer lives in the pack, he said that luna sophie was already pregnant when she came to the pack and the span of her pregnancy showed that she was having an Alpha's pup"

I nodded taking it all in she was of Alpha blood that's why she could challenge an Alpha and had this strong aura around her but did she know he wasn't her father? And which Alpha could possibly be her father

"Did you find any clue as to who could be her sire" I asked

"No Alpha I tried checking Luna Sophie's room but its heavily guarded"

"How sure are you that's she's of alpha blood, that the old man was saying the truth?"

"I asked the same but I realized that there's no reason for him to lie he's already old and frail, he has nothing to gain nor does he has any to lose"

"You may have your leave, I need to assimilate"

He nodded and dropped the file on the make shift work table and took his leave.

This is gonna be though. I took another look at Amica and felt the urge to protect her at all cost.

My mind was thinking of a million possibilities there was no way I could pull off looking through the alpha's database without being suspicious

I'd have to find another alternative at least for Amica's sake. She deserves better. But that would be tomorrow

I was tired so I adjusted my seat to its recliner and lay in its still holding my mates hand I drifted off with the steady beeping of the heart monitor.