Prologue

Helloooo my good people :)

This is the last book in the I'm Sorry,... trilogy and while I have loved writing about these characters, I'm glad that this is the story I chose to write as the one to end it all. 

No, you don't have to read the last two books to read this. If you want the full story on some of the characters then go ahead and read them but this one can stand on it's own. 

Thank you to everyone who reads and I hope you enjoy this. 

(Anyone who read I'm Sorry, Who's Your Mate? should recognized this prologue for what it is and if you're a new reader than this will be revealed and explained in the upcoming chapters)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                                                                                    Prologue

“Even if you cannot hear my voice,

I’ll be right beside you, dear.”

                -Run, Snow Patrol

********************************************************

Peter,

                                I have prayed with everything in me that you may never have to read this letter. I guess I prayed too late if you’re reading this because it means I’m gone. It means that I’m dead and you’re not. I don’t want to talk about my death in this last letter to you; I only wish to remind you of the love we shared and what I want you to do now.

                                Words cannot explain the depth of my love for you. Words would do no justice to the unconditional, irrevocable love I feel for you. I was lucky, so lucky, to have felt that sort of rare love for you. And I was incredibly fortunate to have felt that love from you. I wanted to have the perfect, peaceful life with you. I wanted to get married to you and have children and grow old with you. I wanted that and more with you.

                                But some things aren’t meant to happen.

                                Our love was incredibly bright, as blinding as the sun. I have no doubt about that. Just as I have no doubt that one day you will find love once again. It’s what I want and what I know you would want for me should our positions have been reversed. I know you will object to this because you are the most stubborn person I know but I also know that one day love will find you again and I can only hope that you welcome it. It is my last thing to ask of you. I don’t want you to spend the rest of your life mourning someone who cannot come back. Please, promise that you will embrace live with a new vigor and when you find love again, do everything that we couldn’t. Get married and have a family and never let her go. I can say with everything in me that I would rather die a thousand times over than have you spend your life alone and loveless. Wherever I end up, I’ll be sure to send someone along for you.

                Never doubt my love in you and never doubt that love can be found again.

                Forever Yours,

                                Ariel.