One

Before we start this Au is inspired by reddie_whip173  and their summer camp story and thank you to Mckenzielittiness05 for the idea with Stanley Barber :)

_________________________________

Summer camp was never my intention. I don't wanna go.

"It'll be fun promise me. There's people your age there."
"I'm pretty sure no senior would choose to go there."
"Just please don't argue with me. You'll have fun. Now go get in the car Y/n."

My grandmother isn't a lady you would wanna argue with. She's tired and old. In a good way.

We both chuckle. Leaving the house and getting in the car.  "Please don't get hurt." "I'll try not to."

The car comes to a stop. "Bye love you." "Love you too y/n." She smiles before pulling off.

"The name is Mr File. Go stand with those kids." He grumbles before I walk off.

What a dick

A bunch of seventeen year olds look my way. Flipping them off, they look away. "I like that one." A boy grins. "What do you want?" "Ooo feisty, I like it. Bradley Lewis." "Y/n l/n" I roll my eyes.

"Oooo short temper huh?" A girl kicks him in the shin. "Leave her alone Brad. Nobody wants to be here either." "Whatever. Come here." His arms stretch out.

The girl with big curly hair hugs him. "I'm Dina, this is Brad of course. And that's Syd." She smiles, grabbing the boys hand.

Syd waves slightly, she looks annoyed already.

"Alright campers. I don't wanna be here and you don't either. Behave. I'll give you your cabin." He grumbles as he calls out names. "No sexual stuff. You know the rules. Even though you'll ignore me." He sighs.

I zone out until I hear my name. "Y/n
L/n, Stanley Barber and Sydney Novak." "Yes!" A boy with curly hair holds his hand up towards Sydney. She ignores it and walks away.

He high-fives himself.