Three

A tear rolls from my eye. "Come here." I had landed on my stomach. My arms bent where I caught myself. She snatches me by my arm.

"Sit down." "What's the matter? I'm fine." "The tear says your not. You have a big gash in your chin now." "Oh. Didn't even notice." I chuckle making the pain a bit worse.

"For you to be the king of zero fucks Stanley, you see like you give a fuck about what just happened." Sydney glances at us from her notebook.

Y/n puts something on my chin and then some type of bandage. "Thanks." I grab her hand as we make eye contact.

*Third person omniscient*
Stanley bites the inside of his lip as he pushes the hair away from Y/n's gaze. "Stanley please let go of my hand." She gives the boy a 'fuck off' look.

"Sorry." He lets go as she sits back on her bed. He follow her. "Let's play tic tac toe." "Sure." She smiles before pushing her hair way from her face. He smiles at that.

A couple rounds later she's basically won the whole time. "No fair. You're cheating." "How am I cheating?!" "Because I said so." He smiles as she pushes against his chest. "Oh shush."

"Ayyeee Stanley getting some." "Shut up Brad." Dina walks into our cabin with Brad. He's already intoxicated. "Ignore him please. Don't go near him. Okay?" Stanley squeezes her hand.

"Okay?" He moves to his own bed, taking his weird looking flannel off. "Hey Syddd." She rolls her eyes before Dina sits on her bed. Brad sits on Y/n's.

"Hey Princess." Her eyes shift from him to Stanley who furrows him brows. "You have a girlfriend Brad." "She doesn't have to know." Slowly Brad starts to try to climb over top of her, she lays down not knowing what to do.

Quickly he goes flying backwards. "What the fuck Stanley." He lays on the floor. "Don't touch her idiot." He gives
Y/n a 'Are you okay?' Look and she nods.

"I'm leaving." Dina stands up. Brad still sits on the floor looking at Stanley angrily. "Leave." Quickly the intoxicated angry boy stands up, towering over Stanley.

"What are you gonna do? Protect your girlfriend? Huh?!!" Brad yells in Stanley's face, which leads to him flinching and a couple tears streaming down Y/n's face. "We-We aren't dating." "Oh. You should would be mad if I f-" a swift motion Stanley punches Brad, knocking out cold.

Dina runs back in, seeing the boy unconscious. "Are you okay? Stanley rushes to the trembling girl who sits on her bed. "Yeah I'm fine." He hugs her before tending to Brad, dragging him outside so Dina and Syd can take him to his cabin.

Once the door closes Y/n starts to undress.

*Stanley's POV
"Stanley Brad is gonna kill you." "I know shut up let's go back. It's pitch black out here." "I'm gonna go see if Dina is okay. You go ahead." "Okay."

Slowly I walk back to our cabin. The adrenaline I had slowly wearing off.

We had left the door cracked, I guess Y/n closed it.